Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Better Than You posted:

Add Fangio to the list for failing to understand Clock Management 101

Dont need to know how to manage the clock if you've got Patrick Mahomes so Fangio is fi--- oooooh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Patricia still being around actively makes me less invested in the Lions. He hasn't loving learned anything since his first season and I hate him so much.

gently caress everyone who says you have to give a coach multiple years.

Ill always remember they fired a coach for the crime of going 36-28 over his tenure.

By the by you have to go back to 1967-1972 and Joe Schmidt to have another lions coach with a positive record

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I can't tell if Im more baffled that Patricia kept his job despite the losing or that he got hired in the first place

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ehud posted:

I have reached my limit and it will be a struggle from here on out

What about when Tua starts week, lets say 5

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Rectal Placenta posted:

Who better to keep the Belichik system going once Bill retires?

Doesn't he have some dopey manchild hes actually blood related to?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Atlanta Falcons Still Quinless

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

In '78 George Allen was hired by the Rams in February and fired in August after a few preseason games because the players hated him so much.

Les Steckel lasted the whole year, huh

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Les Steckel, subject of a joke in MST3K #619, Red Zone Cuba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzwVDkLgrts&t=2266s

Literally the only reason I know who he is

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im looking at the multiple rookies have pretty good years this year, their first playing at a professional level and wondering why the hell Darnold needs special time to develop and that special time needs to be done with somebody so bad the dolphins would rather tank without him than with him

Barudak
May 7, 2007

When was the last time Washington scored that many points???

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Matt Patricia still has a job laffo. If you want to protect your pick position hire me to close out the season and Ill deliver at least as an embarassing performance, wont't upset your draft order and work for league minimum.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

indigi posted:

is there a minimum for coaches?

If its minimum wage I'd probably still do it just to say I had.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

McDaniels hasn't show much except "can reliably be in the same room as Belichick" and "fucks over people he hires"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Vando posted:

Isn't "strong leader of men" just code for "huge rear end in a top hat" though?

Same thing on Grindr.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pederson might be one of the fastest super bowl winning coaches to get fired but he'll never have the record because laffo Don McCafferty got wrecked

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ragnarok the Red posted:

So is Anthony Lynn now up to Carolina Reaper Spice Death level after that 45-0 job?

After a job like that you don't get fired, you get retroactively deleted from every photo with you and the owner

Barudak
May 7, 2007

C-Euro posted:

Meanwhile the Lions are interviewing another apple off the poisonous Patriots tree, after the last two gave them diarrhea. So it goes.

Just call up Jim Caldwell and say "I was wrong". Its not loving hard Detroit!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Manic Monday is the superior Bangles Song or is it just the only other song by the Bangles I know???

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Waiting that entire extra week was worth it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ehud posted:

lol what the hell are you going to glean from an interview with Jason Garrett that’s going to help you against the Giants

“Tell us about Joe Judge. Is it true that he cries if somebody disrespects the shield?”

Is it true you, and I quote, "suck big time. Suck like a vacuum at full power. Suck like the slutty son of a typhoon and a tornado being told this is the last dick on earth" as others have alleged?