Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Cerebral Bore posted:

Maybe I'm just being dumb, but there doesn't seem to be any option for predicting a draw in that google form.

The google form is trying to protect you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Hey Rarity, can I do this prediction contest without any thought whatsoever? By that I mean will the google doc spit out who I've claimed to be the finals if I just vote based on vibes from match to match or do I have to know who won each block?

edit: based on take that moon's question and response I'll take that as a no.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

:siren: Important Math Note :siren:

Wait, did I not screw up my math despite doing it completely sight unseen.This is both a question and also rhetorical because I'm having trouble believing I actually managed to stumble to finals I think are going to happen.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

1. 10 points: Aesculus, Artelier, Carlioo, chirico curvie, duckdealer, Karlos4live, karmicknight

Welp, I'm doomed to fail with a start this good.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I can't believe Gedo got a forums account to grift Rarity out of a cash prize.

Neodoomium posted:

I have absolutely no memory for my own picks so I will always be surprised by my results

:same: