Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

oh dope posted:

Oh cool so does this mean I won't have to pay my bills anymore?

yes. you never had to, actually. just walk away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Fallows posted:

Venus has no magnetosphere so if life does exist there its gonna be cooool because it has to be very hardy to resist the acidic/hightemp/high radiation enviroment i think.

that's only because you didn't develop in the venereal hardness zone like they did. You've got the wrong outlook.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Knormal posted:

Choose your side.

big yes to both.

Anyway I think this venus thing is cool, but I don't like how journalist and lazy academics feel like they need to talk down to the general population when they're clearly as dumb as everyone else on this planet.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I think all of America (and the world, LOVE U WORLD) should cancel their netflix account on November 1st 2020, largely as a big joke because it would be funny to netflix earnings, but also because we could save some money to send a probe to venus .

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Big Beef City posted:

i hope the russians contaminated venus with their probe and now there's no way to know if the life is native to venus or if some random poo poo hitched a ride and is like "haha wow, neat Venus!" and we promulgated life on another planet because we're dumb as hell

its all one universe, we're all the same. it's not dumb. it's fine, even cool maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

hate to see this. :( c'mon dril.