Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that
It's a straight-up sequel to Sing, centuries later after the apocalypse.

(edit: it's also criminal that it won Best Animated over Moana)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

W.T. Fits posted:

My favorite thing about Zootopia was realizing on a rewatch that the elephant at the nudist club wasn't trying to subvert the old "an elephant never forgets" stereotype, she was being deliberately uncooperative because she didn't want to catch trouble for aiding a police investigation into a missing client who has ties to organized crime.

That scene's also really funny (my kid chose that for last week's Friday Night Movie, so it's again fresh in my memory) for going further than just Judy being shocked at nudity, into having the nude animals repeatedly go spread-eagle directly at the camera without, of course, having any hint of genitals.