Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
FTR vs Dinosaur Express 1 0.89%
Kaz vs Hangman 3 2.68%
Ivelisse vs Rosa 1 0.89%
THE PARKING LOT FIGHT 107 95.54%
Total: 112 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Will Hobbs.

That's it. That's the post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

Is it just me or is Ivelisse maybe not all that good? Something about her feels off to me. Like she's slow or feels like she's just going through the motions of moves or *something*. I can't put my finger on whatever it is.

She definitely moves slow, kept thinking that the entire time she was on offense. Thought it spoke volumes about how good Thunder Rosa is that she managed to carry the load on her end.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

https://twitter.com/theAdamPage/status/1306645745097945088

tweeted at 1:30pm

i'm sure Hangman is fine

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

The fact that TNT and State Farm sponsor a podcast where they talk about how you wipe your rear end and what Tony Schiavone's balls are like is kind of nuts. Unrestricted rules

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

xbilkis posted:

A small saving grace is if Coward Tony gets forced to bring Nicole Savoy back in by default

:pray:

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

If Ivelisse hasn't been carried out of a show by security like Low Ki, she'll never be as cool as him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

just bring in Holidead and dump Ivelisse