Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

webmeister posted:

This is an A+ on the words but probably a B, maybe B+ on the voice. Best in class though, for sure

I think getting the words right is more effective and takes a lot more skill when nailing down Trump’s uniquely insane speech patterns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

King Vidiot posted:

So basically the Republicans still have a Senate majority in everything but the actual number of D's to R's. Just run as a Republican Manchin, you fuckman.

Can't. He voted to convict Trump last time and I'm pretty sure he'll do it again.

So he can't be a Republican, or he'll lose the primary.

He'll stay a Dem, win his primary in 2024, and YOLO it in the general. He might lose, he might win - he definitely understands West Virginia better than I do.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

https://twitter.com/DrDenaGrayson/status/1353900423539789825

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Strong Sauce posted:

she was pretty hardcore left until she realized it was easier to win as a bland centrist. so that's what she is now. she voted in line with trump the same % as manuchin (50.4%)

compare that with susan collins (65.1%) and someone like AOC: (17.4%) or Ilhan (11.1%) or even Feinstein (24.2%)

so yeah if she's your senator keep yelling at her.

Will do... gonna yell at Kelley too, just on principle. We went blue for a reason, and not because we liked poo poo the way it was before the Trumpster fire.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

if you can't get enough of those cobbled together videos of jan 6th, here's another one. starting and ending with jenna ryan. this one is overall much broader and doesn't do into too much detail of individuals

https://vimeo.com/504444733

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Grondoth posted:

How come you can filibuster rules? That doesn't seem like it should be allowed.

I think it's another relic of the founding fathers being poo poo scared of majority rule and giving a minority party hold everything up if they want to.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/rulajebreal/status/1353909406417743873
:psyduck:

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Dear Canada,

Can I move in? I'll do the dishes.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

would you mind saving that somewhere for internet downloads? I'd like to have it all before it degrades into artifacts and loses sound and we all die

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

This cast is too small, it's like on Star Trek where everybody has dated one another. It ends up feeling really silly, aren't there like 7 billion people on earth

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
The top 0.1% all know each other.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/slpng_giants/status/1353920899397771264

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Simone Magus posted:

Dear Canada,

no

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

:nice:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

LMFAO

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Picture in the tweet looks like he's standing in front of a background from Spongebob Squarepants.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Womp womp

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

A candle that burns twice as bright...

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Obsidianheart posted:

Picture in the tweet looks like he's standing in front of a background from Spongebob Squarepants.

Lol

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

:lol: :doink:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

But but I wanted hear what the crackhead that made a pillow had to say about our democracy! gently caress you cancel culture!

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Its funny that all these MAGA folks moved to Parler and Gab or w/e because they support trump, but trump himself won’t make an account there even after being banned from twitter.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

This is great news but I would also like him to be sued for 1.3 billion. They can sue him and Rudy together for 2.6 if they want.

wuffles posted:

Its funny that all these MAGA folks moved to Parler and Gab or w/e because they support trump, but trump himself won’t make an account there even after being banned from twitter.

To be fair it's hard to register on Parler right now.

Rectovagitron
Mar 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

wuffles posted:

He'd have to admit he lost twitter and had to move to the b-list racist shitposting platform instead of the a-list one.

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
What did pillow man do to finally cross the line?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

wuffles posted:

He needs that sweet negative attention hit to go with his cultists adulation

Fre Merzasphor
Mar 8, 2006

Good news! There was a massive stimulus check recently ($600!!!). No need to worry about being unemployed!

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

Thank god Trump pardoned this Patriot who was working as an Inside Man exposing the Demoncrat Pedo-devil Ring of Evil.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
Do you think he hasn't thought to call up fox news shows to screech about whatever, or are they screening his calls?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jelly posted:

I don't know if I'm allowed to post stupid tik-tok stuff but this is really great, guys.

Sorry, I don't know how to embed stuff either, I tried but the website blocked me.

https://www.tiktok.com/@dannykberns...1&is_copy_url=0

Just so you know what you're clicking on: It's a work-safe little song that lasts about 10 seconds and you will enjoy it.

It's probably old, who knows. #nevergonnastopus

Everyone go make an account at greatawakening.win and post this until you get banned. They don’t even require an email address.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

jamal posted:

Do you think he hasn't thought to call up fox news shows to screech about whatever, or are they screening his calls?

They just purged the stats people who called Arizona and some other people who didn't toe the line. He just hasn't thought to call.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Jelly posted:

I don't know if I'm allowed to post stupid tik-tok stuff but this is really great, guys.

Sorry, I don't know how to embed stuff either, I tried but the website blocked me.

https://www.tiktok.com/@dannykberns...1&is_copy_url=0

Just so you know what you're clicking on: It's a work-safe little song that lasts about 10 seconds and you will enjoy it.

It's probably old, who knows. #nevergonnastopus

Here's a handy imgur link, friend:

https://i.imgur.com/R9Ck3Qx.mp4

bird with big dick posted:

Everyone go make an account at greatawakening.win and post this until you get banned. They don’t even require an email address.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Simone Magus posted:

Dear Canada,

you can crash in my spare room but no sleeping with your guns and no freedoming on my carpet

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

that is the top lol of the day.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Batterypowered7 posted:

I hate this motherfucker so much. McConnell didn't believe im bipartisanship when he blocked Garland's nomination or when he rammed through ACB. I don't understand why this fuckboy is so intent on strangling his party with decorum.

Because he's from West Virginia. Dems are pretty lucky to have a Democrat from West Virginia at all, really:

FilthyImp posted:

Right. Assuming the dems ever get their committee poo poo sorted, we're at least in the position where poo poo will make it to the floor for votes.

Though, right now, there should be people telling Manchin he won't get a loving pothole filled if he fucks things up.

I think the worry is that if they come down on Manchin he'll switch parties (or become an independent who doesn't caucus with the Dems), causing the Dems to lose their majority--doing so might even help him electorally. Manchin really has all the power, unfortunately.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Why is it impossible to just do what is best for the country and pass laws that try not to hurt the most people?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Here is the one and only thing the Senate did today https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-resolution/15/actions

Jesus christ

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

No.....jo...joe?

Calm down give him a couple days, gently caress have your seen what the bag has already done?

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

I said come in! posted:

Here is the one and only thing the Senate did today https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-resolution/15/actions

Jesus christ

It's a Monday. A bunch of bills got entered but will take a while to squeeze through the tube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Dems are going to get hosed in 2022 if they can't get voting reform done. We're basically going back to doing nothing at all again.

Awesome.