Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Powered Descent posted:

I just want to take this moment to thank everyone who's pulled on rubber gloves and gone on chud safaris to thedonald.win (and similar places) to bring us the very freshest primary-source lols. Special recognition goes to Mr Ice Cream Glove, who has been doing this sort of lolmining for months. Your country owes you a debt of gratitude. :patriot:

The hardest part is clicking on bikes and boats, tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/1347357939049373696

His base are redneck racist so yeah they are low class.

This is a big lol

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Wifi Toilet posted:

I do kind of feel bad sometimes when I lol at all this because so many of these people legitimately have mental problems, but then I remember that a bunch of trolls whipped up a bunch of otherwise "normal" people into such a frenzy that they thought it was a good idea to breach the United States Capitol building for internet lolz and now a bunch of them are going to go to prison for it.

LOL

I'm just so past giving a poo poo about any of their mental states beyond how dangerous they are to others. There are many folks with mental problems who do not engage in terrorism or sedition. gently caress these traitors and I will laugh at any and all that go down hard for this. :flip:

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A TAZER INTO MY BALLS. ITS SEDITION AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, DONALD J TRUMP. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME LIB BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY DIED TAZING MY BALLS LIKE THE GUY ON THE NEWS. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY OFFICE AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE TWEETS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

I just wanted to bring this back into the light.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/christina_bobb/...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Hey guys, you wanna come in, fine. Here you go, doors open.

What does that one cop say? "We disagree with it but we respect the right to..."

Like...what the gently caress? Respect the right to insurrection?

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

gary oldmans diary posted:

donald trump has probably been stuck for hours in registration trying to find a variation of "donald trump" username that isnt already taken

"gently caress...okay, try realDonaldTrumpMAGA4ever6969. No? poo poo."

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

house of the dad posted:

I've been waiting for supporters to make the leap to saying trump has actual magical powers. We are one step closer to that dream

wet daddy wizard here we come!

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

BoboThePenguin posted:

send my balls to the hospitaliano

quote:

viscous attack

edit: aw it's fake

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

I can't remember if this is possible or not, but could the mods rename this thread to "post itt every time you lol that a chud goes to federal prison" please and thank you.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Bahaha suspended again!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Edit: PERMANENT SUSPENSION

Pie in the Sky fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jan 9, 2021

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

oh dope posted:

Has anyone heard of a so called "viewing party" video for trunk and his family to watch the riots? Or is it horseshit?

It was a video of them in a tent watching a video of the crowd before the rally he had. This was prior to marching to the capitol.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Which one of us is going to have to start a parler account to catch his latest updates in real time?

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

lol

just...fuckin' l-o-fuckin-l

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

DemoneeHo posted:

wait, doesn't he still have access to the official potus twitter account?

What if someone reset the password and is just sitting on it so that trorrmp and the WH can't do poo poo? Fuckin lol

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

The Last Call posted:

Live.

He will finally be able to live.

"I'm free," said Trimp, rubbing his eyes. "I'm finally free!"

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

:hmbol:

I hadn't even thought of that

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

I went to sleep loling and I woke up loling.

The President of the United States and narcissist of the highest order has just been isolated from all forms of communication with the outside world. :hmbol: gently caress you Domald you wet puddle of barely-sentient baby diarrhea.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Also, I must say, having lost a testicle to cancer this very past summer, the idea of tazing yourself in the balls...TO DEATH...for dornld loving tramp.

Mama mia that's-a good.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

mackensie posted:

As an IT guy, I'm like, whew, glad I don't work there

Jesus christ lol, what a disaster.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Fake news. I refuse to believe.

gently caress, I have become that which I hate most. :suicide:

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

The ol' nuclear pigskin.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Frank Frank posted:

Sorry, too late. It's already canon.

Even if it's just fanon it's still one of the funniest things to come out of all this.

tmbol smiley please!

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

pixaal posted:

Maybe we can do something with this

That's the gang tag that we need. But we also need a :hmbol: for tmbol.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Do you think Dojnold Termp would attempt to incite his supporters to attempt a violent coup in order to stay in power just for the sake of his own ego?

Me c. 2015:

☐ A. If he did that, it would be the best thing for America! MAGA
☐ B. Heavens, never! Trump would never go that far.
☐ C. Well, that's something I could honestly see both sides doing...
☒ D. In a heartbeat.

Me c. 2020:

☒ E. lol

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Infinitum posted:

Edit: Double post, but it's fine this way :v:

Two posts for two cakes and two scoops donaldini.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Lol. MeWe. Sorry but that name cracks me up

This is like 20 years ago but reminds me of Beaker from the Muppets.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Guess we know which Pants wears the pence in that relationship.

LOL

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It's like there is really a large number of Americans who want fascism, and not just a few fringe individuals

:emptyquote:

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Fame Douglas posted:

As much as these people deserve it, no fly lists seem quite the bullshit. Either a court convicted you and restricted your freedom of movement or you're allowed to fly.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

In a thread full of lols, I have to say

:lol:

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

LifeSunDeath posted:

these assholes who couldn't shut up about terrorists for every waking moment of the last 20 years being labeled as such....DELICIOUS *CHEFS KISS* *SATISFYING STUFF VIDEO* *CAT VIDEO*

Whoever said satire and irony are dead were was wrong. We all died and went to irony heaven.

Pie in the Sky fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jan 11, 2021

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

:lol:

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Stink Billyums posted:

conservative twitter is begging elon musk to start his own social media/phone platform

Melon Husk completes what Trimp started and is the one to lead this country into full authoritarianism calling it now.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/DJEkin/status/1...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Yes. YES

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I had fantasies of seeing all these people dragged off to jail but I had convinced myself long ago that it would never, ever happen.

And now this. It's beyond what I could have hoped for. I'm crying.

Edit: Per J.theYellow below this is from an earlier event.

Still applies to the other video of the crying chud at the airport and to so, so many more videos that are to come.

gently caress, I just came in my pence.

Further edit: this video is due to a refusal to wear a mask. Either way chuds not being able to fly is hilarious.

Pie in the Sky fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jan 11, 2021

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Stink Billyums posted:

he is planning to bring back indentured servants

https://twitter.com/mexieYT/status/1348004702085128199

Nevermind I forgot he already wants to be head Despot of Mars.

Seriously, gently caress that man.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Frank Frank posted:

I genuinely hope their lives are permanently ruined.

Lol

Yes but right now, there’s no need for a pardon because they’re only being hit with Mickey Mouse charges. If they were do drop the heavy poo poo now, chuds would absolutely start yelling for Trump to pardon them. Anyway, just a theory

They will be screaming for pardons regardless of what charges they get.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

The Last Call posted:

Well, that's a disappointment.

Still chuds. Still arrested. Still a win!

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

I just realized that if the FBI sets up a permanent special branch or taskforce or whatever dedicated to going after these chud terrorists it might be the first time I've ever wanted to join the FBI.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

lol

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Frank Frank posted:

Not even sure that’s needed to when half of them post “this is me doing crimes and my name is Barbara Chudlord”. Just jot their names down on a napkin and call the US Marshals to go pick them up

No, I want to be the one to put the handcuffs on and drag them away while they cry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

pixaal posted:

There's enough people that you can relax and watch the videos without being at risk of being shot in the face by one of them because you know they conceal carry. And more will be after these events.

Don't worry I have no actual plans to join the Federal Butt Investigators. The videos will slake my thirst for chud tears :smugdon: :qq: