Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

ASenileAnimal posted:

so is she getting paid for this or are there still people dumb enough to fall for anything project veritas does?

Someone in my neighborhood had a tulsi yard sign up for an embarrassingly long time. They just recently replaced it with a Biden one.

I can't wait for the lol s that'll be reaped at tonight's debate harvest! Not gonna watch it though, I can feel my brain melting a little just considering that. I'll let y'all hurt yourselves and slurp up the lol slurry that leaks out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Can we start calling chuds "bug chasers?"
Pos my R hole
Pos my air hole

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

The best yard "sign" I've seen is a family with an extremely well-done bronze Bigfoot next to their driveway with a "DUMP TRUMP" flag. Earlier in the year Bigfoot was wearing a top hat.

The "best" Trump sign I've seen is the painted side of a broken down CTV trailer with "VOTE FOR TRUMP PLEASE" written on it.

Someone a couple blocks over has an iron moose with sunglasses and a facemask. Same energy

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Well, it's 1:30 AM Wednesday morning here and I'm going to bed. Hope I don't wake up to America on fire.

Stay safe US goons.

Businesses here were preemptively boarding up windows which was probably smart. There's either going to be protests or chud raiding parties and either way

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

We got multiple Reese's, both bat and Frankenstein's monster variants. I think there's some twix in there, plus a few skittles.

Also on the COVID Trump theory - I'm in. Dude sounded like poo poo this morning and it would be the funniest outcome.

Yeah I'll be gorging on mini kitkats and snicket's tonight. Gonna feel real bad at all the wrappers those mini fuckers produce

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

The Butcher posted:

I just do vote by mail stuff in my not-America country now but when I did vote in person it made me nuts having people (boomers, always boomers) trying to "debate" in line and I'd just politely shut it down hard if they tried it on me.

gently caress you. It's a "secret" ballot. You've made up your mind, I've made up my mind, and I'm not here for socializing.

Shut the gently caress up and let's get this over with as efficiently as possible.

I've got a pretty terminal case of Resting Dick Face, so no one ever tries that on me

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Ooof. I can feely brain worms get all squirrelly when I poked my head in this thread.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Philthy posted:

Holy poo poo Alex Trebek up and died out of nowhere.

Yes, the 80 year old with aggressive, incurable cancer died out of nowhere

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
gently caress I got a good lol out of the potato being late to the ceremony at Arlington and being a moody toddler the entire time

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Hector Delgado posted:

The Golden Goose is on the loose, and never out of season.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

SRQ posted:

GBS actually has plenty of chuds just due to averages, reading this thread.

Chuds are enormously cowardly weak crybabies and there is at least one person that will read this post and refuse to reply to this thread because they're so enormously weak they can't tolerate people on the internet making fun of em, so they'll go crawl into a Parler safe space and write exaggerated fantasies of violence against us instead.

and that's a lol

LOL

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Flyinglemur posted:

My balls are a singularity contained entirely in this can of Salt and Vinegar Pringles brand chip food snack

Once you pop, you can't stop.... The destruction of the universe!

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Bogus Adventure posted:

First of all, LOL!!!

Okay, now for the serious part:

Cruelty. Also, I wonder if it applies for treason...

At this point, with all the lethal injection failures we've had, execution by firing squad is a more humane method than we've used for decades.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I have reports that Mr President had been working on a secret orbital weapons project code named "goon balls." Testing reveals it has been wildly successful and the codes for the weapons platform of massive destruction are solely in mr Trump's tiny hands. God help us all.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Cacafuego posted:

Do country girls really “make do”?

And do they leave them still on the stalk in the field? To be hosed (edit: I don't remember what word got auto correct helled here but I'mma leave it) into the food supply? Please answer, this is urgent

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

CVagts posted:

This is true, except the five cards are just random playing cards with "I HAVE A ROYAL FLUSH" written on them in Sharpie.

Five cards each with one letter of ROYAL but they're out of order somehow

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Boy they came to the right conclusions in the weirdest way possible

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

its_my_birthday posted:

if dems were serious about the 25th they woulda done it last night while congress was in session. like they already all there.

as soon as they decided to call it a night it was clear it was not going to happen.

they can yap all they want now, but they're fuckin toothless and everyone knows it. trump knows it more than anyone. he just tried to have yall murdered and you didnt do poo poo lol

Why do y'all keep going on like Congress has control over exercise of the 25th? It's purely cabinet controlled.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Random Stranger posted:

Can we somehow set Trump's clock ahead an hour so when he tries to pardon everybody at 11:55, we go, "Too late, Donny! You're not president anymore!" And then laugh every time that Trump isn't president.

Do you think trump can charge his own phone or does some poor staffer sneak in during his fishfilet comas and plug it in for him

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
How the Dems have the self restraint not to heckle these idiots is beyond me

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Grumblepuff posted:

A collection plate just materialized. Does anyone else have this problem?

Just don't put anything in it and the pact won't complete

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Oscar Wild posted:

She-chud

Shud

Shai chulud

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

Platform of the Patriot Party:

Totally for building the Wall
Racism is good, actually
Underfund all social safety nets except the ones I personally need
Murdering babies aka abortion is bad unless I need to do it
Pills help control my many physical ailments

How's your BIL taking recent events?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

bagmonkey posted:

Was American Gladiator ever racist? Why haven't we seen a reboot of that show? American Ninja fuckin' sucks, long live American Gladiator

I'm 90% certain Dwayne Johnson revived American Gladiator

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Trumps got cancer or some other major illness that they aren't telling people.

Nobody goes from chungus to that in 85 days unless they're dying. Something is honestly up. Like, I'm not saying he looked wonderful AS president, he looked like damp poo poo then, too. But now he looks like he has some kind of wasting disease.

I assume the drugs they were pumping in him caused a poo poo load of swelling so now that he's not on the presidential pump train he's shrinking back to his base state

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

sebmojo posted:

It's literally the opposite of chud.

I was watching a couple new to me YouTube channels and they both unironically used cuck and woke somewhere in the middle and I just went "whelp!" and closed then out. These dumbasses loving suck

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Just ‘cuz you don’t know the bad poo poo is happening, doesn’t mean the bad poo poo isn’t happening. :unsmigghh:

Bro, bad poo poo is ALWAYS happening. You don't need to know about all of it

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Can we bring back "ok Boomer" for poo poo like this?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

pro starcraft loser posted:

Huh. I learned something today. I always assumed they were targeted attacks but I guess a broad approach makes perfect sense.

Lol the phishing email the dumbass clicked was literally a big titty football babe with a link that said click here to see more!

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

Normally I'd assume this is Goon Sarcasm™ but it's fuckin 2021 so uh... are you serious?

Y'know, I'm pretty sure I read it in this thread. So probably best to take it with a grain of salt the size of an Ishgardian salt lick.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Someone's gotta Kramer, might as well be boop

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
They also paid the ransom but yeah, theres no telling the level of infiltration for a while

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
gently caress I love this high school tuffboy handshake poo poo world leaders devolved to

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Is it weird that I'm starting to like being called snowflake? Its like a little romantic nickname from the worst people possible

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Yes daddy I am a little snowflake don't roast me too hard or I'll melt and drip all over uWu

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

My Face When posted:

My favorite of these types of movies was second chance vs. Magnum force.

The dude used a 50 cal on an old lady car and it blew up. There was also the scene where a group of thieving twelve year olds went to their house and cops blew then away.

All to sell a bulletproof vest.

They screened robocop ? Awesome

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Scam Likely posted:

For those wondering, there is a conspiracy that 5G operates at a wavelength that neutralizes oxygen, meaning the nano-tech in the vaccine makes the oxygen in your blood susceptible to being de-oxygenated by magnetic field of the correlating wavelength.

Yes, it's completely loving insane and a not insignificant portion of the global population believes it.

LOL!

Oh man, just gotta tweak this to say it turns oxygen into a free radical. Radicalizes oxygen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Unless you have an autoclave at home, this seems incredibly unsanitary.

And this

Do you honestly think the diaper factory is sterile?