Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

There's lots of cool fights on this card, nobody missed weight, it's the last one in the small cage before we head to Fight Island season 2 next weekend.

Prelims start 90 minutes from this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Ratios and Tendency posted:

What do people think about putting up a "must see fights to catch up on" as the last post in these threads before they get closed?

I would encourage anyone with the available memory and energy to do this whenever they feel like it. These threads don't usually get locked (other than automatically for auto-archiving but that takes years).

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Nothing But Hate posted:

When the gently caress does the tennis end? It says the prelims are airing on the espn app which I can’t get in my country

Where are you? You should probably just get fight pass.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Nothing But Hate posted:

New Zealand. I’ve only got a PS4 and don’t think I can get any other apps for watching ufc on it here

Hmmm assuming you're posting on a phone there should be fightpass apps for that, do you have a chromecast or uh...is apple tv the chromecast equivalent? I forget.

If you're literally posting on these forums from a PS4 I have no idea.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0IUR4gkPIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

loving wow