Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

yeah I didn't even mean climate change. I have zero hope on that front but things like inequality, housing, the damage to our rivers and crumbling foreshore etc can solved but we need to actually be trying

like how is all of that going to look 3 years from now? what about 10 years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

makes me loving depressed to think what my kids will be dealing with when they're my age

and they're going to have relatively comfortable middle class lives

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
My solution is to not have kids and die in my 50s

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

My solution is to not have kids and die in my 50s

:same:

50% of the reason wife and I aren't having kids is becuase we struggle to see a future in which they wouldn't have to spend a good chunk of their lives suffering. Although if we both met each other in our early 20's instead of our late 20's we probably would have gone for it, since we were less bitter and more hopeful then.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

The Rabbi T. White posted:

yeah that’s sweet, and we just voted for everyone to die. start yeeting us into the middle of the cook strait, fam.

One more big earthquake and the whole of Wellington will be washed out to sea. That's a 10% population reduction.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

who knows, maybe someone will figure it out. party on!

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
House hunting in a hot market 'just too hideous'

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

They're getting a lot of poo poo for publishing that particularly egregious poo poo take. Also the average member of the property investors Federation owns more than five houses.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

like the buddha says, if you wish to be free from the pain of not owning a home, first you must be free of the desire to own a home.

NZAmoeba
Feb 14, 2005

It turns out it's MAN!
Hair Elf
How is Jacinda going to stop these first home buyers from just materialising out of the ether?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

NZAmoeba posted:

How is Jacinda going to stop these first home buyers from just materialising out of the ether?!

:cumpolice: