Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
dang a cuck thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

hakimashou posted:

dang a cuck thread

So you don't mind if I poke around in her?

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Big Beef City posted:

I'm just sick and tired of reading your "pity me!" bullshit spread across multiple threads in multiple forums you forlorn sack of poo poo.
You've been told how to fix yourself and won't and you're just posting your cock-ups because you want attention for your sad-sack poo poo-hole life.

At this point, either poo poo or get off the pot.

But of course you won't, because the trickle of attention you get by eeking out attention for being a loving waste-land is better than the alternative. I guess.

Dude, I dig your posting normally, but i would be more sensitive to this poster. I mean i don't know the situation though, but if they aren't doing anything horrible, maybe this is just part of their process. I tend to have a lot of empathy though.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I used wallhacks on my Russian gf and she spinbotted me right in the wasd keys.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

In my early 20s I tried to dump a guy who wasn't doing it for me and he convinced me to give it a second chance. My idiot rear end stayed with him while unhappy and ended up making out with a random stranger. I realized what was happening while still drunk and made it onto a bus home. Immediately came clean and told the boyfriend everything the next morning, dumped the boyfriend a second time for good, and have carried the guilt since and will forever. He was a good person who didn't deserve that just because we were a sexual mismatch. It still hurts over a decade later, but as someone who was cheated on too I know that my hurt is a drop in the bucket compared to the betrayal and trust issues my thoughtlessness most likely left him with.

On the bright side, it has helped me become a much better partner for future relationships and has curbed my own insecurities and tendencies at projection. Now I know - if it's not working and one or the other has wandering eyes, either talk it out IMMEDIATELY, get into counseling if the relationship is serious enough to merit, or break up.

I'm now almost 5 years in with a wonderful man that I want to spend the rest of my life with and hope to heaven that the ex has found the same. He honestly deserves it.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

yes but only consensually with a centaur. it was like a hall pass situation, I am still confused about it. there was a satyr thing that came close but I passed.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

yes but only consensually with a centaur. it was like a hall pass situation, I am still confused about it. there was a satyr thing that came close but I passed.

I have heard tale of centaur sex.... i cannot remember where from... hmm.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

No

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

extra row of teeth posted:

In my early 20s I tried to dump a guy who wasn't doing it for me and he convinced me to give it a second chance. My idiot rear end stayed with him while unhappy and ended up making out with a random stranger. I realized what was happening while still drunk and made it onto a bus home. Immediately came clean and told the boyfriend everything the next morning, dumped the boyfriend a second time for good, and have carried the guilt since and will forever. He was a good person who didn't deserve that just because we were a sexual mismatch. It still hurts over a decade later, but as someone who was cheated on too I know that my hurt is a drop in the bucket compared to the betrayal and trust issues my thoughtlessness most likely left him with.

lol get over yourself

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

lol get over yourself

Big Beefs City

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
I've cheated on my shawarma guy a couple of times. That guilt will haunt me to the grave. It's not worth it, lads.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I mean I had a good time with a Gameshark when I still played my N64 regularly and it's hard to get the most out of GTA games if you don't use cheats and go nuts at least a few times...

But with people? gently caress no, if I were in a relationship I'd break up before I'd cheat.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i dont approve of cheating as a means to break up in general but if its a total jerk being broken up with then i dont mind it

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Who's down with OPP?!?

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Who's down with OPP?!?

I cheated on a school test! Oh wait...

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I cheated when I was younger and felt terrible about it and never told. Then i got cheated on repeatedly in another relationship where I was faithful and felt even worse on account of
the chlamydia. I think I deserved to know the experience of being g cheated on but I didn’t deserve the chlamyida.

someday I hope to be in a relationship that is secure enough to have some kind of a don’t ask/don’t tell policy under certain circumstances. I’m too insecure for a full on open relationship but if a girl i’m with catches a stray dick here and there and I never find out about it and they use a condom
so I don’t get an std, who cares

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

The funny thing is that in the end no one really cares and when you're on your deathbed the only thing anyone regrets is not loving more and it doesn't matter anyways

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Closest I got was having a threesome with two women the night before I was planning on breaking up with my short-term GF.

We hadn't seen eachother for months, didn't like being around eachother and I found out she was sleeping with someone else.

So yeah, technically cheating but we were both out the door in all ways aside from saying "I want to break up.

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Star Me Kitten posted:

Is anyone aware of any poly relationships that really work? Actual unbiased curiosity here.

The first poly relationship I can think of was an open marriage that ended in a mass shooting with 10 people dead, including the gunman who went with death by cop.

Joey Steel fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Sep 22, 2020

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Nah. Seems like a lot of work

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Nah, cheating is a real lovely thing to do to someone you care about. And if you don’t care about them, then you should probably just break up.

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020
No one will answer truthfully op. Lest the wrath of online celibate righteous posters

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Star Me Kitten posted:

Is anyone aware of any poly relationships that really work? Actual unbiased curiosity here.
my old roommates were poly, and seemed fine
nothing remarkable occurred, to my notice.

like I never even saw them raise their voices at each other, and the relationship lasted longer than me living there or, like, even hanging out with any of them individually, which I think was a good 5 years or so

last time I brought this up goons got pretty upset :shrug:
sorry if this flies in the face of anyone's theory
just, calls 'em like I sees 'em

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I read once, and it seems like common sense, that poly stuff can work fine if both partners are on the same level about it. Often in my experience there's one partner who wants to go poly and one who just kind of goes along with it, and those always turn out bad. One of my former roommates had a situation like that and he was pretty devastated once his poly gf told him she wants to date others, and then cheated on him when he wasn't OK with that.

Anyway I never cheated and never follow through with anybody who had a partner, I honestly don't need that baggage on my mind.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
kind of? I worked and saved money all through high school to go to europe for a couple weeks after graduating. my gf at the time told me I could do whatever because she was cool. hooked up with a chick from brazil when I was in paris

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

AHH F/UGH posted:

The funny thing is that in the end no one really cares and when you're on your deathbed the only thing anyone regrets is not loving more and it doesn't matter anyways

Not to get too real in the tattered and fragmented remains of GBS, but one of the last things I remember one of my grandfathers saying (as he was dying without his ex wife present, and only half the offspring there to visit him) was

"I wish I didn't ruin it all for nothing."

Getting some extra bangs in isn't worth throwing all the love in your life away.

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow
Yes, years ago. Feel free to call me a garbage person. I don't condone cheating and I did it. Life can get hosed up.

This was on one person I was with that I really shouldn't have been with. We had moved in together (terrible idea) and within a few months they were lovely to me and then straight up abusive to my animals. I had no job (quit to move with them) no money saved and no place to go, and felt trapped at the lowest point of my life. Didn't want to lose my animals or end up homeless. I got a job as quick as I could to keep living and get out and it was not fast enough. Enduring months of that home was awful.

A "friend" saw how down I was and stepped in. They confessed their love for me and said all the right things to make my world feel a little better. They used me at my most vulnerable lowest point for their gratifiction and that low point got lower. I hated myself for it. For being a dishonest cheat poo poo person and for being so blind.

My big break was getting a good job and getting the gently caress out. After that experience I spent my time single and in therapy. I reflected about relationships a long while before entering another one. I will do all I can to make sure I'm never in that kind of position again.

I'm in a much better place now and would never cheat on a partner. A person I'm stuck living with that makes life hell is no partner of mine. And if anyone ever touches my loving cats all bets are off with me treating them with respect. gently caress that.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

The Butcher posted:

Not to get too real in the tattered and fragmented remains of GBS, but one of the last things I remember one of my grandfathers saying (as he was dying without his ex wife present, and only half the offspring there to visit him) was

"I wish I didn't ruin it all for nothing."

Getting some extra bangs in isn't worth throwing all the love in your life away.

extremely powerful self-own

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
have to have an SO to cheat on :smith:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

AHH F/UGH posted:

The perpetrator might feel no lasting or significant guilt and suffer zero consequences beyond being hated by that one particular ex, but for the victim there could be psychological damage with far reaching, even lifelong consequences. For instance: lets say they got really badly burned, like fiancee running off with best friend grade cucking, such that they are too bitter to even try to date for a couple of years. That in itself could cause significant mental health issues. Or maybe the few years completely out of the game is followed by a further few years of being dysfunctionally suspicious and unable to maintain a relationship. Well being without a relationship for a near decade in your twenties or thirties is enough to drastically reduce your chances of ever having children, or of owning a home where dual incomes are necessary. Being without such things in the wake of all their peers obtaining them could easily cause severe self-esteem issues, bitterness and finally alienation from a social circle they can no longer relate to. So by the time they reach that death bed reflection point and are looking back on all the things they didn't do or achieve they might consider all their other regrets to be consequences of and subordinate to the regret of ever having entered into that one doomed relationship. Then if the death bed reflection inspires enough anger upon dying they might leave behind a ju-on grudge style curse that kills any who encounter it and spreads to the location of their death, such that a potentially infinite number of innocent lives are lost as a consequence of the cheater's actions: proving definitively that you are wrong and it does matter.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

PTSDeedly Do posted:

What about a boy with a boyfriend?

Who What Now posted:

What about a boy with a girlfriend?

What about a girlboy with a friendfriend?

While we're talking about cheaters, what are everyone's thoughts on pumpkin eaters?

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I'll actively try to ruin anyone's relationship with infidelity but my own.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Sometimes I put non-recyclable glass in the glass recycling bin. Putting it in the normal garbage would somehow feel even more wrong.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Moon Atari posted:

The perpetrator might feel no lasting or significant guilt and suffer zero consequences beyond being hated by that one particular ex, but for the victim there could be psychological damage with far reaching, even lifelong consequences. For instance: lets say they got really badly burned, like fiancee running off with best friend grade cucking, such that they are too bitter to even try to date for a couple of years. That in itself could cause significant mental health issues. Or maybe the few years completely out of the game is followed by a further few years of being dysfunctionally suspicious and unable to maintain a relationship. Well being without a relationship for a near decade in your twenties or thirties is enough to drastically reduce your chances of ever having children, or of owning a home where dual incomes are necessary. Being without such things in the wake of all their peers obtaining them could easily cause severe self-esteem issues, bitterness and finally alienation from a social circle they can no longer relate to. So by the time they reach that death bed reflection point and are looking back on all the things they didn't do or achieve they might consider all their other regrets to be consequences of and subordinate to the regret of ever having entered into that one doomed relationship. Then if the death bed reflection inspires enough anger upon dying they might leave behind a ju-on grudge style curse that kills any who encounter it and spreads to the location of their death, such that a potentially infinite number of innocent lives are lost as a consequence of the cheater's actions: proving definitively that you are wrong and it does matter.

Sounds like the person who gets cheated on was a crap lay

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

With a person? Absolutely not. At monopoly? I don’t even know.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Well yes, but actually no. My wife and I had separated and it was clear at the time that we were both going to pursue relationships with others. So we technically committed adultery, but it still wasn't really cheating.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I kissed a girl that wasn't my gf when I was fourteen. Does that count? If you're an adult and you cheat you're trash.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

KillerJunglist posted:

What about a girlboy with a friendfriend?

While we're talking about cheaters, what are everyone's thoughts on pumpkin eaters?

All I know is that pumpkin eaters cannot keep their wives

Cubone posted:

my old roommates were poly, and seemed fine
nothing remarkable occurred, to my notice.

like I never even saw them raise their voices at each other, and the relationship lasted longer than me living there or, like, even hanging out with any of them individually, which I think was a good 5 years or so

last time I brought this up goons got pretty upset :shrug:
sorry if this flies in the face of anyone's theory
just, calls 'em like I sees 'em

Nice to know it works out sometimes

Star Me Kitten fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Sep 21, 2020

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Nah, but I was kinda 'the other man'. Met a army wife on tindr, but she didn't tell me she was married for a while.

She ended up divorcing her army man and cheated on me with a 400lb 7ft tall dude who ended up not being able to get it up, so some schadenfruede there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I almost made an account on Bread and Roses