Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs

blaise rascal posted:

Glad people are enjoying the game!

Good job! I'm pretty sure 101 is the maximum score. The reason for that number, if you're wondering, is that an hour before submission, I ran around and tried to rain on everything, and got a score of 86. I thought, "I should really add more stuff so that the max score is 100." I added some units that I calculated would bring the total to 100, but didn't have time to retest, so I just submitted the game as-is. Looks like I did the math wrong, lol.

101% adds a fun touch I think. Like you're more radical than is mathematically possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs

Will read it. The game is fun and theres a lot of promise in the concept, you should definitely develop it further.

I've just recently started to get back into game dev after a long break. Maybe we could have a thread in BYOB about games people are making around here.