Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

kiimo posted:

Carr is not garbage again.

Chiefs / Raiders gonna rule

no hard feelings there is room on the bandwagon, we saved you a spot :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

kopasetic posted:

Should have put in jameis

here for this take

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

I know one day this team will kill my dad. He watches the whole game seething about their dumb mistakes, and they make so many of them. One day, they'll commit pass interference up 7 on a last-minute hail mary and he'll just have the biggest aneurysm the world has ever seen.

at least you guys dunked on peyton manning

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

I know one day this team will kill my dad. He watches the whole game seething about their dumb mistakes, and they make so many of them. One day, they'll commit pass interference up 7 on a last-minute hail mary and he'll just have the biggest aneurysm the world has ever seen.

we'll always have XLIV

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Just spent all day trying to get my new computer built and running 😑

How has the game been so far?

edit: Oh, it ended...

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

kiimo posted:

Carr is not garbage again.

Chiefs / Raiders gonna rule

I have zero faith in our defense not getting shredded by KC but hopefully both offenses get wild and it'll at least be exciting.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

BGrifter posted:

My anxiety about Packers/Saints has been steadily building since Sunday afternoon.

Now I feel like things might just turn out alright! Thanks Raiders bros!

You'll know if this is the year the Saints are done if we DON'T beat the Packers.

Lose like half the games we're expected to win easily, but win against the good teams

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
The incremental improvement in odds of winning from kicking that FG is enormous, you people are weird. I don’t know what the odds are that the Saints score in a minute from the 44 vs. the 10, but I don’t believe for a second that the difference is greater than the odds of making that kick and just winning immediately.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
:)

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I forgot about Al Davis’s obsession with fast receivers

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Josh Lyman posted:

I forgot about Al Davis’s obsession with fast receivers

It got him to bring in Rocket Ismail so he gets respect for that from me. Rocket Ismail owned.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Oh word ESPN, Raiders are 13-6 when Carr has 3+ TDs? So a team tends to win when it scores a bunch of points? A N A L Y T I C S

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Raiders fans, Darren Waller is a goddamn beast.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Josh Lyman posted:

Oh word ESPN, Raiders are 13-6 when Carr has 3+ TDs? So a team tends to win when it scores a bunch of points? A N A L Y T I C S

Turns out the key to victory for the Raiders is when Carr does good things instead of bad things.

For more stunning insights like this give me Terry Bradshaw’s job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Next week's MNF should be a good one. See you then.