Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Boozer, the boozeman

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Played your hand, Japan Sudio it just two guys now and one of those is the janitor

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Real hurthling! posted:

Sony should have more than just third person hbo drama games

8 years ago killzone was passe, now its fresh air

Don't care about Killzone but still this

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

FF7R2 probably isn't on a massive dev cycle but it's gonna be 2022 (late) at the absolute earliest.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Franchescanado posted:

What was the consensus of Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time? Seems like it came and went without much fervor?

My friends just got a PS5 and one of them grew up on Crash Bandicoot and wants a platformer to play after Astro's Playroom, so it's either Crash or Sackboy.

It's more Crash if you want more Crash that's about it, leans a bit too much into 'original Crash trilogy was actually balls hard' but that's about it.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Buying a PS5 so I can platinum Bloodborne again

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's EA so lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Apex is popular enough that Respawn probably isn't going anywhere soon

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Currys UK had some PS5 stock and now their website is just straight up dead lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Joker definitely got the best out of that deal lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

They look like monsters to you...?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The PS1 TR games controlled like utter rear end unfortunately

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Imagine if Sony had some sort of handheld device, already designed for playing games, you could use to remote play on....

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

dantheman650 posted:

I started it the other night and the gameplay is fun but I have absolutely no idea what's going on in the story - I feel like there are missing cutscenes or something. Characters keep coming and going and talking to me as if I had any idea who they are, and I rarely know why I am doing anything that I am doing. But it's bright and colorful and the guns are really fun and hitting crates with the wrench is satisfying every time.

You're supposed to watch the lovely R&C movie that came out at the same time for the story

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

dantheman650 posted:

Well I am definitely not doing that. But I'm ok with it - the moment to moment jumping and shooting is enjoyable enough to power through the head-scratching dialog (and extremely ugly characters, sheesh!)

Is there any way to turn off the "Gameplay paused because of a blocked scene" notification? I never stream or record anyway and R&C is the first game I've ever seen it in. It's aggressively annoying.

On PS4 you had to do it from the menu that pops up when you press the share button, the option didnt appear anywhere else, no idea with PS5.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I should probably play robot and clark before the new one comes out.

Is there any indication some of their other platformers will come out, like Silly Raccoon or Jake and Dexter?

Both the devs are too busy making boring award show bait games now

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Digital prices almost never go down permanently unless they're part of a greatest hits line or something

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Amazon UK got some stock in, gone in seconds lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Wrong thread

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Bluepoint has never proven they can do anything other than make technically more proficient versions of other peoples games

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

fridge corn posted:

I think I might have gotten a ps5... I've gotten a confirmation email and a delivery slot for this evening but seems too good to be true...!!!

Where from?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

i wanna play this poo poo

El Shaddai 2 looking good

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Who

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah that worked out well in Eternal lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I was interested in Returnal until someone said it was a roguelike

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Wow that's almost as bad as UK prices

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Love to craft a bandage so I don't die from bleeding

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Congrats on never seeing Dragon Quest launch day I guess

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Because Destiny did it first so it's the future

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Policenaut posted:

I just tried that Balan Wonderworld demo and I can't remember how long its been since I played a demo where I wanted it to be good so bad but it's just SO bad. C'mon Yuji Naka, c'mon...

Its insanely bad and I dont get it

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KyQspfNUfA

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The vagina bones meme is way older than that post but everyone thought they were being serious and constantly post it as an own lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No MP in Mass Effect 3 port, this has not been a good day for remasters

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

EA is not going to do anything but a minimum effort port and it's definitely not going to stick its hand into the beehive that is ME3's ending again.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

gyrobot posted:

Who said I like these weeb games but the lack of Japanese releases for the PS5 is still worrying

I agree with you in principle that Sony's arbitrary content restrictions suck but

a) it's literally impossible to have a conversation about it without everyone going 'haha weeb pedo titty games crymore' as you may have noticed and

b) posting a video from censoredgaming doesn't really help your case

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Devil May Cry V

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Just in case

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Escobarbarian posted:

Apparently Persona 5 isn’t one of them

Persona 4 was a PS2 game released in 2008, Persona 5 was a PS2 game released in 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Horse did nothing wrong