Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

The Outer Worlds 60FPS update out now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Yeah just got mine Sunday. Not sure I like the new UI but I guess I’ll get used to it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Looking at my achievements is total rear end though no way about it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Best Buy doesn't even have it listed yet.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Witch is a better name than Forspoken.

Foreskinen

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

RDR2 needs a PS5 patch. Thanks, drive through.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I enjoyed it but it had too much grinding for my tastes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

eh, it picks up directly where 5 left off which is p. satisfying if you play them in order

i think 0, kiwami 2 and 7 are the best jumping-on points, in order of importance

I still think it’s better to play Kiwami then 0 then 2.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'll give you a dual shocker.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I own discs for almost all my games. They're always cheap as hell.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Some good pop in with Outer Worlds. Thought this game got a PS5 patch. Sheesh.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

They accidentally uploaded the Switch version

I mean I’m playing off disc.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Watchdogs Legion is $20 now. Worth it on PS5? Or at all? I had an okay time with 2.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Ah yeah, good to know. My backlog is huge, so no problem skipping this. Thanks.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm hoping for a Death Stranding patch.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm purposely not playing it in case of a patch.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I only hookup with people who are not fans of me at all. The opposite of fan.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

How dare you disparage Reggie like that.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The Yakuza Collection itself is $30 and has hundreds of hours of gameplay.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I just started Yakuza 2 and man the QoL additions are killer. I'm gonna die inside when I have to start up 3.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

John Romero posted:

i never played any games when i had game pass because i was too busy having sex, but now that I have a play station 5 i no longer need to have sex

Is that before you after you made us your bitch?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

The fact I need to leave 60+ gigs free on an already small drive for updates is frustrating to say the least.

I ended up buying a 5TB external to move poo poo to.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Learned not to buy games day 1.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Eh, I have the Mass Effect remasters pre-ordered.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Because I want to play them.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I've never played the 3rd one so I was going to buy it regardless. Now it'll just show up in my mailbox.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Speaking of which, AC Black Flag still worth a play through? $20 or so for it seems OK.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

J-Spot posted:

I loved at the time but the gameplay is fairly dated at this point so your enjoyment may depend on if you've spent much time with more modern open-world fare. If you haven't played AC Odyssey it's a modern AC game but still kind of similar to BF in that it's an island hopping adventure with ship combat. The gold edition of that one is only $25 right now.

Appreciate the response. I platted the GOTY edition of Odyssey, so I'm quite familiar with that game specifically. Didn't know if I should go back and play BF and Egypt or just move onto Valhalla.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Probably. Expect it in 2026.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

What's the going rate for a mint PS4 Pro now anyways? $250?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Good to know. I have one I want to get rid of and it's pretty drat mint with box and everything if that even matters. Just shipping can be costly.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'll find something else to complain about!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Can you move games between storage devices in the background yet? Or do you gotta sit there and watch a bar move for 45 god drat minutes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I played Yakuza 2 off my external and then moved it to PS5 storage and loading times were way faster on internal storage. gently caress playing games off the external.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It's not that good.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

And they're still selling out constantly. They're not in a huge hurry for anything other than shipping more units.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Mad Max is $5 on PSN. Worth playing?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Awesome, I'm a big fan of open world poo poo and while I platted Odyssey, I didn't finish everything so I think I'm good to go.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Honestly I don't give a poo poo about platting, otherwise the Yakuza games would have made me crazy long ago. I've only platted Odyssey, DQ13, and DQ Builders 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The big thing about the Nier games is you can ignore all the sidequests if you want. A lot of times it's the company just trolling you anyways.