Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clayton Bigsby
Apr 17, 2005

Hope this is OK to post here, I have a bit of an urgent need to acquire an item from an online vendor in Brazil and will be happy to pay someone to assist me with it. PM me here or email storpotaten@gmail.com

thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clayton Bigsby
Apr 17, 2005

Alright, that was fun, someone actually got in touch with me and now my virtually-impossible-to-find spare part is on the way, rendering my current paperweight into a $3500 camera lens again. Thanks!

Clayton Bigsby
Apr 17, 2005

TheAardvark posted:

is it like those x-ray specs they have in the comics ?? can you see boobies now... :stare:

I can see lots of boobies now that my dick pills are on the way

ah gently caress

Clayton Bigsby
Apr 17, 2005

Weka posted:

So have we ascertained that OP was importing wizard pubes or what?

You'd be loving amazed at the amount of dick pills $200 will get you