Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

evangelicals know how to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Cold on a Cob posted:

"i'm immune"

the absolute most lol outcome now is he makes a stunning recovery and then suddenly catches a mutated form of covid and it takes him out two weeks later

the fun thing is if you get antibody treatments like he did you probably don't develop immunity

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

yeah we really should give the people who were just following orders a pass

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

don't truth & reconciliation commissions hand out immunity in response for honest confessions?

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It isn't even 'gently caress you got mine,' it's just 'gently caress you'. They're angry and hateful all the time and I don't understand how you manage that. Like, I'm pretty cranky but I like petting cats and looking at squirrels and birds and poo poo and that cheers me up. I can't figure out how they're so pissed off 24 hours a day.

tetraethyl lead poisoning

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

fart simpson posted:

can’t wait to see how hard we open er up once all the Important People get vaccinated, regardless of what is going on with the rest of us

lol you doom post this as if it were the worst case scenario yet in the real world, terf island has decided to ignore the recommended dose schedules and also mix the initial and booster doses between pfizer and moderna.

they're not even going to bother actually vaccinating anybody before declaring vaccination a success

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

wait, they're mixing and matching between pfizer/biontech and oxford/astrazeneca, which is even worse

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

President Beep posted:

lol. they hosed up though. since they gave a huge warning earlier it shot to the number one free app downloaded.

did it only get unlisted from the app store or did they revoke it on all devices?

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

President Beep posted:

like if it fired medicine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwZhKGgmoUI

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

qirex posted:

ben shapiro definitely looks like someone who eats unseasoned, room temperature pasta

whoa, spicy

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

polyester concept posted:

i had to get my cat put to sleep and the whole thing including cremation and a little wooden box for the ashes was like $700 lol they fuckin rip you off. Not saying I would rather blow my cat's brains out myself however

the last cat I had euthanized, the vet upsold me on scattering the ashes in an apple orchard and it wasn't until I got home that I realized that they had charged me for the privilege of turning around and selling my cat's remains as fertilizer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

its because we lost DMX