Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

was debating posting this in cjs because it's positive but i'm gonna put it here instead

https://twitter.com/GravelInstitute/status/1310633185198440451

i'm tossing em $30 a month because they have quite a lineup so far and i was hypnotized by h. jon's sexy voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

and zizek

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

is this something else that the legistlature handed over to the executive's discretion or is that date actually set in law?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

graph posted:

idk how any of you are watching it

seriously. we all know how it's going to go. why anyone would willingly subject themselves to that is just beyond me

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Jonny 290 posted:

No lie, realtalk, i need to dump vehicles. if anybody wants a 300 horsepower 1997 bmw 540i with a shitload of hail dents that needs a throwout bearing, I will literally sell you this car for $1. the only catch is that you have to arrange trailer transport from zip code 80214 because i am absolutely not willing to drain the gas and change the battery and yadda yadda so you can drive it into an overpass at 121 mph on the way home

if i had a garage to wrench in i’d be very tempted by this

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

welp it’s already starting

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1311142842392342528?s=20

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Poopernickel posted:

Also this isn't the politics subforum so let's keep it cool, gently caress everybody in politics on all sides of any issue

computers are best and should run the nation

good idea let’s do this

*ten years pass*

what the gently caress why does everything suck more?!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

let me guess why he’s never done it, :decorum:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

it's not even friday yet

buckle up because tomorrow is gonna be wild

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Another Mikey took a knife
While arguing in traffic
Donald died a natural death
He caught a nasty virus
Then there was the ever-present
Football player rapist
They were all in love with dyin'
They were doing it in Texas
Scalise caught a bullet
But it only hit his leg
Well it should have been a better shot
And got him in the head
They were all in love with dyin'
They were drinking from a fountain
That was pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

I don't mind the sun sometimes
The images it shows
I can taste you on my lips
And smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary
And softly spoken lies
You never know just how you look
Through other people's eyes

PIZZA.BAT fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Oct 2, 2020

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

infernal machines posted:

okay, we've got jonny with the 31st, who else is getting in on this deadpool?

nov 6th

are we doing price is right rules?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

it sucks so bad that we have to treat this guy with such reverence from a state perspective while the people comprising said state all know he’s a total clown

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

NoneMoreNegative posted:

That's the thing with all these self-centered assholes My symptoms are fine I am feeling OK what about all the other poor bastards you breathed it on. gently caress after all this time they still don't get or care how this poo poo works :mad:

yeah it ultimately doesn't matter which one of them had it first because all of them would have spread it to everyone else

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1312237254895640576

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Kazinsal posted:

such a pleasant october surprise

poo poo is ripping through the trump admin like an australian bush fire coated in liquid oxygen in a heat wave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_FnmQ1PspI

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

PIZZA.BAT posted:

nov 6th

are we doing price is right rules?

i want to point out that i was an idiot and figured that trump actually was getting himself daily and that they'd managed to catch it very early.

not that he'd had it for who knows how long and didn't admit to it until he was days before being hospitalized

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

my mind is still having trouble grasping how incredibly perfect the timing on all this is. it's one of those things that makes you think the last four years was like every different god, the ghosts of christmas past, alternate universe versions of himself, etc all visiting him and warning him of what was coming

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

drat it's almost like this is a really contagious virus or something

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

unnngh i'm such a thirsty little grave. you have to water me. you have to use your pee

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Jonny 290 posted:

one could easily start an IV saline drip in him and say "feel that cold feeling in your arm? That's the medicine" because he hasn't had an IV in his life and doesnt know that usually happens

do you really want to be the doctor who did this if he ends up dying and this information becomes public?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Jonny 290 posted:

Without intending to dismiss you as a Poster (of which you are the top tier) - lol.

in the normal universe i'd agree with you but we know for a fact that he has sycophant docs with him as well. hell even just suggesting that plan could put you on a hit list

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Fabricated posted:

It's kind of amazing how after successfully rolling the dice any million numbers of times on individual exposure events before this the entire White House and everyone around it gets COVID after just one failure.

well yeah.... almost as if it’s a highly infectious disease or something

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

trump doing the dumbest thing imaginable as soon as he gets bored, right on schedule

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

lmfao

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

trump standing at the top of some stairs breathing very strongly and bigly

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

If he doesn't actually die from this you can spell the end of any kind of serious attempt to fight this disease, it's OPENERUP 100% and we're never going to be allowed to enter another country ever again.

he literally did exactly this as soon as he went inside. posted a video all I SURVIVED IT IT'S NOT THAT SCARY I DID IT BECAUSE I'M A LEADER AND THAT'S WHAT LEADERS DO OPEN 'ER UP

i remember having a small thought in my mind on friday that maybe this experience would humble him just a bit. maybe that glimpse of death would finally be what got through to him

lmao. nope

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

he's going to recover, hop himself up on stims to glaze over his damaged lungs, and call anyone who continues to insist this thing is dangerous a pussy

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Cold on a Cob posted:

also this is almost certainly happening b/c the cmhc is not extending mortgage deferrals so if i do buy this place i'm gonna negotiate hard

my idiot landlord also told me before they spoke with their agent.... i don't know if they realize that the market has swung hard back towards buyers

rekt

make an offer asap and don’t budge on it. they may panic when they hear the bad news and snap up yours just to be done with it

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Kazinsal posted:

trump may have infected the joint chiefs of staff

what a fuckin time to be alive

trump is all four chaos gods simultaneously lmfao

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

the gop is now the physical avatar of entropy itself. amazing

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

lmfao trump is literally roid raging

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

polyester concept posted:

given that it's been proven that covid survivors can get reinfected, even if trump survives this first infection, i doubt his body could survive a second. and with nobody in the WH wearing masks :stare:

that ‘can’ is doing A LOT of work. yes it’s technically possible but it’s extremely rare. so far it’s less than one in a million

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

graph posted:

someone with a red sweater is back in the news today

he literally said the exact same thing with hillary voters being mean to him in 2016 while claiming to have voted for dems in the past. it's the exact same shtick

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i love my big wet president

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i voted for biden but i’m not gonna judge anyone who doesn’t

i’ll judge the gently caress out of you for voting trump

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

that photo is absolutely going to be in every history textbook that covers this time period

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

bob dobbs is dead posted:

al gore was p legit about climate change and 2000 wasnt too late

too bad 2020 is, p much

2000 would have been *really* pushing it but maybe

1980 was when we had a realistic shot and it wouldn't have been too disruptive, relatively speaking

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

there is no planet B.

great song from a great album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hCTJ76ctPY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016