Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

my fav thing of 2020 so far isn’t that trump has the covid, but that he announced it on twitter and referred to his wife only by her twitter handle lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

what are the chances they quickly threw together some kind of hospital bed for him in the WH.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

given that it's been proven that covid survivors can get reinfected, even if trump survives this first infection, i doubt his body could survive a second. and with nobody in the WH wearing masks :stare:

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Agile Vector posted:

pence has a red blotted eye and a fly stuck in his hair what the gently caress is happening lol

for real

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

yeah remember the no poors rule lol

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i got the irony of it which is why i lol'd when LF people called out yospos for being elitist. but there were a lot of people "ironically" enforcing the rule all the time

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

got uproarious laughter after posting this in my work slack channel this am, thank u op

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

sbc is doing the lord's work but i feel like he is gonna get merc'd

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

have you loving people been paying attention to what's been going on this year? lol

no.

thats why when the first 2020 debate landed, people were suddenly shocked at trump's bad behaviour

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i unironically hope trump loses the election and moves to russia and gets fuckin murdered over there. sorry if this post triggers the feds jeffrey but its how i feel

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

holy gently caress i had no idea this guy was such a piece of garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLk1668PIY0

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

its when somebody shoots up the book fair

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i don't think anyone is arguing that we won't be eating a poo poo sandwich no matter who is elected. if the choice was between a poo poo sandwich and a poo poo sandwich with a glass of water, i'd take the water.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Oneiros posted:

i don't have a problem with the people eating poo poo because they have no choice. i have a problem with the people who think that checking the "poo poo sandwich with water" checkbox on their meal preference survey is meaningful and effective action and dump on people who suggest otherwise

but this isnt a typical lunch line. if not enough people choose poo poo sandwich with water, then the cafeteria is going to cheap out and nobody is gonna get water at all.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

anyway it's real hard to get any work done when u got poo poo and bread stuck to the roof of your mouth

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

trump is going to loving whine and complain about the presidency for years and years and years to come, and will speak on any platform that offers him airtime, about how the whole thing was rigged against him and he had to constantly fight to M.A.G.A. and his dumbass followers will continue to believe every word he says and worship him, until he dies. I won't say any more because of the probe risk.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

wrap it up USAilures

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHJxIUsAIKu/?igshid=akvtat7uok09

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

so, so many people just don't give a poo poo about actual politics. even people who are directly affected by decisions that are at stake. it's almost like cheering for a sports team when they make it to finals - you get all these people choosing sides based on the most superficial aspects right at the end. this is worsened i feel by celebrities encouraging people to vote. like i guarantee that there is a large voting population that simply thinks "actor i like said i should vote and its important, i guess i should". these people do not even consider looking up which candidate that celebrity endorses. if they have heard about any of trumps scandals, they likely assume that its all smear campaign bullshit because if it was true, why isn't he in jail? my ex mother in law was like this. she grew up poor so she wasn't privileged at all, but she just had the most superficial surface-level approach to everything in life. That's where trump's millions and millions of votes come from.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

they got people over there who legitimately think the exact same thing is happening from the other side

they think the "live" counter on news outlet websites are a literal representation of the actual counts in real time

polyester concept fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Nov 4, 2020

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

https://twitter.com/etienneshrdlu/status/1324674321336459264?s=20

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

any time an american hears that some of their income will go to help people who are worse off than they are, they immediately poo poo their pants. doesn't matter what u call it or how you try to frame it. if there is a visible path where money helps those less fortunate, there will be impulsive defecation.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

He’s hoping for this, so he can declare martial law and try to get the military on his side

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

The_Franz posted:

https://twitter.com/moveleftpod/status/1325689368988803072?s=20

lol biden's covid plan basically boils down to asking people to wear masks and some nebulous bit about "listening to science". i'm sure the chuds will mask right up if you just ask them nicely

his economic plan includes nothing about a stimulus, a supplemental unemployment boost or housing policy, just a bit about money for "main street businesses and entrepreneurs" and extending unemployment benefits, which basically means that people get to continue to try and live on $200/week. just as you would expect: welfare for the wealthy, brutal austerity for the poor.

ya we know, things are going back to normal

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812450976670121985

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Sagebrush posted:

Remember when W stumbled over the "can't fool me twice" idiom and people mocked him about it for the rest of his term? God, how embarrassing for a president

i think about this contrast often lol

do you think trump could dodge a shoe as well as W?

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

they hear

"some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses"

and think hell yeah, finally somebody with the guts to speak the truth. good for this zachary guy.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

im down for ut2k4 depending on the schedule because I work two jobs 😟

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

lol apparently the youngest kid from hanson is a chud and the others are barely better, or something, i didn't read into it all. https://www.reddit.com/r/postHanson/

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i have sat night off work 8)

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Angelina Jolie won't speak to him so it's pretty likely that Trump and Jon have one big thing in common.

he wants trump’s le baron

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

ummm

quote:

GOP mega-donor Charles Koch said he regrets his decades of partisanship and now wants to focus on bridging the political divide, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday.

In an interview shortly before the election, the 85-year-old libertarian tycoon told the newspaper that after funding conservative causes, he is turning his attention to issues like poverty, addiction, gang violence, homelessness and recidivism.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

He’s going to solve all those problems, but on the space station for rich people.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

every single one of these people's names need to be remembered when they inevitably try to weasel their way back into regular society in a few years

polyester concept fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Nov 15, 2020

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

akira is out in 4k hdr and I watched it recently, absolutely owns still. but last year was the year to watch it because it takes place in 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

72 million americans took a look at trump and took a look at biden and decided that biden sucked more, only a portion of those people are the type that wear maga hats and get in unhinged screaming matches

yeah its this

ngl i grew up in a predominantly white middle class working town. i didn't have any desire to give a poo poo about the world around me until i was in my late 20s, so i can 100% relate to looking at a 10 second summary of each candidate and then making a knee jerk decision based on personality alone. biden = boring, same old politician, trump = doesn't give a poo poo ("like me!", they think), says what he wants. who do you think most late teens and 20-somethings are gonna vote for?

after the first 2020 debate i was amazed at how many people were suddenly surprised by trump's behavior and i didn't understand why. has nobody been paying attention the past 4 years? turns out most people in fact literally werent. the reason people are finding out now is that the pandemic has everyone glued to their phones and there's nothing better to do except watch the world burn down in real time.

tldr you can urge the young people to vote all you want but they are still going to make ignorant decisions because they are young and dumb and have no perspective yet.

polyester concept fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Nov 16, 2020