Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You are going to be fine other then about 5 hours later your belly is going to hurt and then you will spend 20 minutes on the toilet releasing the most foul smelling brown liquid that you aren't even sure you can call diarrhea without insulting diarrhea. You will then feel much better and bake an excellent loaf of bread and forget all about the 20 minute long nightmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Johnny Aztec posted:

Sorry, the pact is sealed now. You will find yourself with an uncontrollable desire to plunge into the waters at midnight , where you will transform into an aquatic being.

what kind of water bean will I turn into?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

nakieon posted:

I have to do this everytime I want to bake an excellent loaf of bread?

no, it doesn't even help with the bread. You just feel so alive afterwards you gotta create something wonderful.

So probably make bread.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I mean they are everywhere my bed has springs!

so does this pen in my pocket *clicks pen*

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Nastyman posted:

You ever had the gurglespurts so bad that it leaves your rear end in a top hat raw? I've had a couple where I could swear my starfish was glowing red afterwards and I could somehow taste the burning.

e: this was right after drinking some lake water

this but it starts to bleed from being so dry that is what happens when you drink lake water

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

shits usually take 4-5 hours now a few. It hits you when you think you are in the clear and it hits hard and fast stay near the toilet.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

do you have one about your dog making GBS threads on or in or even under your bed?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Cyril Sneer posted:

gently caress

no only did I drink the lake water but I dropped my phone in it too. I think this lake has it out for me.

#cottyvibes

edit: still poopin' normal.

how's your phone's poop looking?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

smelly lake water

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Rutibex posted:

all water is piss. every atom of water you drink has already been pissed out of a million dinosaur dongs

are we sure all dinosaurs had a penis? Did they like dock or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I would assume a cotty is a cot, a small lovely bed.