Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Thank Fran!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioTech
Feb 5, 2007
...drinking myself to sleep again...

Thank you!
I look forward to next year's challenge.

edit: gang tag isn't showing up for me.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

BioTech posted:

Thank you!
I look forward to next year's challenge.

edit: gang tag isn't showing up for me.

It's queued up. Keep an eye out, should be there by this afternoon.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Thanks Fran!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Thanks Fran!

Several Goblins
Jul 30, 2006

"What the hell do they mean? Beefcake?"

Awesome, Fran! Thank you and everyone else for making this such a fun time.

Several Goblins fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jan 5, 2021

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Thanks Fran! Enjoyed doing the challenges this year, it’s always easier for me to have some parameters when picking movies so I’m not totally overwhelmed by choices. Keep up the good work!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks!

deety
Aug 2, 2004

zombies + sharks = fun

Thank you! It was a lot of fun reading everyone's write-ups, too.

Class3KillStorm
Feb 17, 2011

Thanks Fran, for everything you did this year.

Question: if one of the winners doesn't have PMs, is there a place where they can reach you offline to talk about that stuff?

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Class3KillStorm posted:

Thanks Fran, for everything you did this year.

Question: if one of the winners doesn't have PMs, is there a place where they can reach you offline to talk about that stuff?

You can jump into the CineD Discord and then PM me from there if you'd like. Here's an invite.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
woop woop

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Thanks again for organizing this. It was fun as always and to no one's surprise, I'm working on my watchlist for the next go again.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

M_Sinistrari posted:

Thanks again for organizing this. It was fun as always and to no one's surprise, I'm working on my watchlist for the next go again.

Surely you’ve seen every movie ever made by now

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Retro Futurist posted:

Surely you’ve seen every movie ever made by now

That's still a great work in progress.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Definitely my favorite part of the year. And love the Fran challenges pushing me to watch stuff I might not usually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Guyovitch
Apr 22, 2008

Some little mice sat in the barn to spin. Pussy came by and popped her head in. What are you doing my little men?
Hey, I've been offline for a bit, so I just saw that you returned to the thread Fran, so a belated thanks for everything. This challenge is always one of my favorite things I do every year, and this year I really needed the distraction to focus on so I could have something to distract me from literally everything else in the world.

On a more annoying note, it looks like my gang tag didn't go through for some reason. Sorry to bring it up in the thread, but I don't have PMs.