Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Back in the days I was a landlord of my ants. Now it's reversed. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I can send you some ants, they fix pretty much everything in no time.
I hope you're not too tall though

Goons Are Gifts

When I didn't have a job and was in the middle of studies, so hardly could find one with proper time management, my landlord used to offer me to work for her. That was cool, she paid well and I had to do her bookkeeping, set up contracts and stuff like that. It was weird getting such a detailed look into her business, since I essentially was a customer, too, and even handled my own payments without her supervision, not even sure if that's legal, but it made it possible for me to keep paying the rent and not lose money in general for a few months. Plus she gave friends of mine a home following my recommendation when they badly needed one and went down considerably in the rent until they had new jobs, too.
Super chill landlord.