Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Weka posted:

Yeah, there are way more advanced masturbation techniques you could be learning in your thirties. That's what I've been doing with the the last nearly ten years.

And?!? You can't just leave OP hanging!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Time travel

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Auto fellatio

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

DickParasite posted:

And?!? You can't just leave OP hanging!

Had a buddy who used to slide a gallon ziplock bag in between his mattress and box spring. Im sure you can work out the rest.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Prostate stimulation

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i recommend learning how to recognize your own patterns of self deception and self sabatoge and learn how to avoid perpetuating them

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i learned woodworking because i am trapped inside with no human contact. only wood contact

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Perfect time to learn the accordion.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

how to purchase a dead comedy web site

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

WHats the point at 30 you'll be dead soon anyway

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Overcome the gag reflex.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I'm gonna try again to learn Chinese

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Be like my dad and try gardening using hay/straw bales after cubical induced leg arthritis sets in. You might have to worry about the price of the bales in addition to gas prices for the trip. It also gives you the option to make your child handle the disintegrated hay bales in winter/spring in prep of the next year of gardening.

EDIT: oh you said 30's not 60's.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i've always thought itd be funny to learn a brass instrument in your 30s, like a 36 year old lovely trombone player is just a funny idea to me

Caesar Saladin fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Sep 28, 2020

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Don't self impose limits OP.

Never stop learning.

Rehlite
Oct 4, 2010

I say stupid things all the time. I can't go two minutes without saying stupid things.
Try some butt chugging before you get too old. Especially if you only have lovely alcohol on hand or no mixers.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Eyeballing bumps

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
be a pimp

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Muk Dumpster posted:

Auto fellatio

I think my back is already too hosed up to accomplish this. Wish I had learned it in my twenties

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

soldering

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

soldiering (for the global hyperwar)

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Can't go wrong with cooking

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
blues guitar

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Skateboarding

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Skateboarding

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I've been getting really in to edging. On all the reddits, own all the best accessories etc

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

hacky sack

e: scratch that. COMPETITIVE hacky sack

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Dead gay forums ownership

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Get really good at yo-yo tricks so you can go to the park and be That Guy.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Absolutely:

- cooking

- electronics repair / soldering

- basic automotive repairs

- not destroying your life in your 30s like I did

- ham radio

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

learn how to post good, that's my plan

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

get really deep into jet skiing as a way of life

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i've started learning the ukelele :banjo: i listen to grateful dead concerts and look up the tabs and play along. i used to play clarinet and keyboards and drums but this is more fun imo

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Lying, gaslighting, doublespeak, hypocrisy. All the oldies are goodies.

New skills like social media manipulation (bots, meme creation, vote spamming) are good, even in situaitons you might not thing - like your Linkedin profile.

Embracing debt as a margin for making aggressive financial plays. It doesn't matter if you lose - rich people don't. Just keep leveraging. Consequences only exist for the suckers who accept them.

These boomers are not going to give you what's theirs, you gotta take it. Take a page from their book, or keep losing.

...Or, you know, cooking, sewing, learning to change your oil. You can do these instead, for a different kind of lifestyle. That's what they want you to focus on. "True wealth lies within," etc. etc. "Leave all that wealth, power, comfort, and security to us, you're not suited for it."

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Colonel Cancer posted:

Skateboarding

skateboarding is great because without fail it will let you know "you're getting old." when my dad was in his late 20's and I was still a toddler he stepped on a skateboard to amuse us kids and within minutes fell and chipped a tooth.

when i was like 23, i was well into my career of murdering trees and in great shape doing so. I hadn't been on a skateboard since i was like 17 and my buddy had one of those "penny" board longboards. he was also a psycho that kept the trucks lopse as hell for that real carving action. i pushed down the street maybe 20 yards, mostly flat, and those loving trucks wobbled out, my knee went in the wrong direction. it still gives me pain, gently caress skateboards

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

real answer is backpacking and hiking and mountaineering

the endless search for squatch

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Suckin yer own dick/ lickin yer own clit

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
or doing thet whole fist in your mouth thing

maybe learning to do a kick flip on a tech deck

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Suckin yer own dick/ lickin yer own clit
this but on the top of a mountain in the middle of the woods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Ocean Book posted:

i recommend learning how to recognize your own patterns of self deception and self sabatoge and learn how to avoid perpetuating them
This is actual good advice for poker. You’ve got to read the players at the table, the one you should know 100% how and why they gently caress up is yourself.