Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic

i can tell that this is a good fight scene because he's doing what i would do in a fight: hit the guy real hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

*the credits to Equilibrium roll*

hm....yea, i think i coulda done that

beer pal

*watching a gun fight, whispering to girlfriend* they call that a shot / countershot

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
this hacking scene... well, even to me it seems unrealistic

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

google THIS

He failed to neg the girl before he kissed her, total beta move

Escape From Noise

Lol. Whatever. Tom Cruise doesn't know the first thing about being a samurai. He's not even showing proper respect to his blade!

FutonForensic

it makes sense that the pilot tried to land the plane in the river as gently as possible. I think a lot of people, people who don't watch plane movies, would've crashed it. this is a good movie

nut

you see babe, the movie is called "wanted" because that guy really "wanted" to curve bullets

FutonForensic

ok, stop the movie. see what's going on? he went back in the burning building to save his kid. I made s'mores over a campfire during church camp, and I can say that fires are HOT. you do NOT want to go in those. yeah, that kid's a goner. (laughs). oh yeah, I'd definitely let him die if he was my kid (laughs). ok, let's keep watching

Escape From Noise

Okay. Woah. I've used a pallet jack when I did warehouse work over the summers in college and there's no way that the killdozer would be taken down with electricity. It's a diesel engine!

wearing a lampshade

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Lol. Whatever. Tom Cruise doesn't know the first thing about being a samurai. He's not even showing proper respect to his blade!

"... TOM CRUISE - IS - THE LAST SAMURAI"

"oh. huh. crazy, i always thought tom cruise was an actor"

Jaguars!

Crying in sympathy at the bob the people person scene in office space

nut

hmmm so the butler did it? but that makes no sense. Who is gonna pay him for work now?

rabbitmonger

AAAUGH
I, also, think the pig did a good job :)

nut

rabbitmonger posted:

I, also, think the pig did a good job :)

more falafel please

forums poster

what are you talking about? I just saw Bruce Willis on access Hollywood last week. he definitely isn't dead now, so he couldn't have been dead the whole time. plus he's in that movie quite a bit, that'd be pretty hard to do if he was dead!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I wish I could do that.

*Ace Ventura crawls out a rhino's b-hole*

Prof. Crocodile

you can tell that these guys really know how to rob a bank, because they have shown up at the bank with guns and and they are taking money away from the bank without permission using the guns. that's how i would do it, too. oh yes, i've thought about this.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
A lot of Harry's problems would go away if he used a gun instead of a wand, imo

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

FutonForensic

why is he--oh, but then how--oh, what? that's crazy. ok. ok. yeah, ok. haha. wow, all right. pause film. ok: toys CAN'T talk

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Ok, you see how they are all splitting up? That is the perfect plan, the killer can only be in one place at a time, ensuring at most only one person dies.

Chewbecca

A sled?! Could have seen that a mile away to be honest. Would have been much better if it was his ex-gf's name, or an ex-wife. That would really have some emotional resonance

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

it makes sense that the pilot tried to land the plane in the river as gently as possible. I think a lot of people, people who don't watch plane movies, would've crashed it. this is a good movie

lol

Finger Prince

That dude's been loving for like, a full minute, and he ain't cum yet. That's some bullshit. I'd get bored. gently caress he's still going, what the hell! Ah see, they switched to another camera angle. I bet they shot this scene over like a full week.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Oh right, like it takes that many people to run one stupid elf puppet. You got two hands don'tcha? I'm positive I could run two elf puppets, at least.

Sig by Heather Papps

Chewbecca

Tbh I don't find the woman that pretty :smuggo:

Prof. Crocodile

this movie is unrealistic because i took a red pill once and i just kind of got drowsy and my sinuses cleared up a little, although in retrospect i may have gotten a little better at kung-fu but still

BoldFrankensteinMir

Okay now Jason is DEFINITELY dead forever.

Sig by Heather Papps

Macnult

he’s a professional rock climber and doesn’t have a harness on. so what? professional. it’s in the title — he shouldn’t be messing up to begin with. if he fell then they wouldn’t even have this on netflix anyway

nakieon

oh, you can do that? i didn't realize you can enter other people's dreams. that would be cool to learn.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Really looking forward to Borat 2. Just from what I've seen I think it's gonna seriously shift the election results.

Sig by Heather Papps

rabbitmonger

AAAUGH
I dunno fellas, those lightsabers look pretty dangerous to me

Jenny Agutter

David Cross in Eternal Sunshine: I'm making, a birdhouse
me: :aaa:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Hardcore Yankees fan yells at the umpires through the screen in the final act of "Major League"

google THIS

That doesn't sound right. I'm looking up the rules for basketball after this

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
The key to watching a movie is realizing that a character's lines can offer insight into that character's motivation and development. For instance, when he says "We're going to need a bigger boat", we can tell that one of this character's main issues is that he harbors insecurities about his boat's size. Perhaps at the end of the movie he'll be happy with his boat just the way it is.

google THIS

Gross Dude posted:

The key to watching a movie is realizing that a character's lines can offer insight into that character's motivation and development. For instance, when he says "We're going to need a bigger boat", we can tell that one of this character's main issues is that he harbors insecurities about his boat's size. Perhaps at the end of the movie he'll be happy with his boat just the way it is.

(leaning over and whispering to the person next to me) I think he's getting sick of the snakes.

Macnult

google THIS posted:

That doesn't sound right. I'm looking up the rules for basketball after this

BoldFrankensteinMir

That's stupid, they should just fix the bridge and keep going, how long could it possibly take?

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

after watching the michael jordan stretch dunk scene in space jam, i look to my own arm with first fear, then disgust, then amazement