Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Dip Viscous posted:

NOW ONE BALL IS FLINT

WATCH ME SHOOT SPARKS

haaaaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahhaa YES

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Hey Alien Scum

Does this look like a mole to you it's a mole right you know what nevermind it's a mole

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
"Don't make me use my punching fists.

You don't want to see me use my punching fists"

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

Yo babes! I'll be sliding into your DMs later!

Gluten Free Dad

The Gay Store called, they want their You back *laughs, shoots stripper right in her stripper hole*

Escape From Noise

Alright you alien scum! Which one of you can lend me a shoulder to cry on?

Escape From Noise

I came here to do two things: serve my wife with divorce papers,and purchase an expensive sports car with sketchy financing, and I've already dropped the papers off at her office!

Gluten Free Dad

alright you queers, who wants to dig into this wide selection of queer friendly critical theory with me *fires a rocket launcher into a nearby building*

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Gluten Free Dad posted:

alright you queers, who wants to dig into this wide selection of queer friendly critical theory with me *fires a rocket launcher into a nearby building*

Let's kick... some Butler.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

*hrm* hey babes, the only belle i'm interested in is Bell Hooks. i'm readin' is "Ain't I A Woman?"

Gluten Free Dad

takin' names and eatin' rear end

How Wonderful!

Hey scumbags... is this Lee Edelman's searing 2004 polemic that set the tone for a generation of queer scholars or what.... because from where I'm seeing you've got No Future.

more falafel please

forums poster

How Wonderful! posted:

Hey scumbags... is this Lee Edelman's searing 2004 polemic that set the tone for a generation of queer scholars or what.... because from where I'm seeing you've got No Future.

Hey losers, you must be Sarah Schulman's 1991 novel about finding yourself as a lesbian set in the background of the AIDS crisis, because you're... People In Trouble

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

How Wonderful!

more falafel please posted:

Hey losers, you must be Sarah Schulman's 1991 novel about finding yourself as a lesbian set in the background of the AIDS crisis, because you're... People In Trouble

Is The Rectum A Grave? Fucker it's about to be when I bury my foot in yours.

Prof. Crocodile

How Wonderful! posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

*kicks door down* "MY mom never GIVES UP on ME!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

Heather Papps posted:

*kicks door down* "MY mom never GIVES UP on ME!"

*kicks down different door* Neither does MINE
*kicks open hand-crafted wooden box full of neatly filed index cards* THESE are some her FAVORITE RECIPES passed down to ME.
*kicks lid off a big sauce pot* I'm making her STROGANOFF tonight because it's GETTING TO BE THAT TIME OF YEAR

Joey McChrist

rectum? *cocks rocket launcher* drat near killed em!

nut

i use the donut cushion even when i don't have a hemorrhoid, it's just comfy okay

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

How Wonderful! posted:

(while surveying a room of baddies) time to make like Yale Series of Younger Poets award winner Richard Seiken and Crush.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(cocking a shotgun in the middle of a villain's speech) oh my bad, didn't want to interrupt your Vagina Monologue.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(while shooting an NPC that looks like andy warhol) Valerie Solanis Did Nothing Wrong!!!!

crimes

google THIS

How Wonderful! posted:

We've sailed parody around the world and landed at actually awesome action lines.

Dip Viscous

drat, should have kept the receipt for these size 13 boots that don't even fit

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

*dude enters the office of his arch-rival, Ernst Savro Blofeld.*

"Wow Blofeld. Nice office. Or should I say, room. But for you, it will be a tomb. A tomb, with a view. A view, to a kill. My kill, of you."

*cocks bazooka*

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

The Voice of Labor

hi... steve this is stew irish stew, voice of iconic video game hero dude shootem.

your friends.... pat and... tim paid me twenty american dollars to call you and give you a personalized birthday message. here it comes:

happy birthday... steve

Escape From Noise

Hi! I'm hungry, and you're DEAD!

Heather Papps

hello friend

The Voice of Labor posted:

hi... steve this is stew irish stew, voice of iconic video game hero dude shootem.

your friends.... pat and... tim paid me twenty american dollars to call you and give you a personalized birthday message. here it comes:

happy birthday... steve

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

i'm just KILLIN' in cedar rapids (this assumes the Dude Shootem games have a Cedar Rapids level)

more falafel please

forums poster

look, ahm-bray, if it doesn't have a CEDAR RAPIDS level, then it ain't a dude shootem game. that's the shootem guarantee

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

The Voice of Labor

now you take my wife...please

The Voice of Labor

hanes doesn't make those red tank tops I like in beefy boy sizes anymore, good thing my body has been emaciated by disease

Escape From Noise

I'm gonna take you to the bank. The blood bank! Donating blood is something we should all do if possible!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

The Voice of Labor posted:

hanes doesn't make those red tank tops I like in beefy boy sizes anymore, good thing my body has been emaciated by disease
:hellyeah:

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Foppish Yet Dashing

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
duke: I’m here to gently caress aliens. but I killed em all. so I guess I will jerk off.

human stripper: ummm duke? *reveals body*

duke: *still jacking off with one hand, does cool one-handed shotgun pump spin move like Arnold from T2 while on the motorcycle* shut up

The Voice of Labor

I see london I see france
I just peed and pooed my pants

Duck Stab!

HERE I COME, CONSTANTINOPLE!

Oh yeah, piece of cake!

*10 minute long fart*

The Voice of Labor

dude shootem 4h lost so much money that I had to sell my desert eagle

all I have now is a slingshot and the old holiday candy gamgams saves for me

it's a dessert eagle

*silence from dude's audience

ughhhh I'll restart from the checkpoint

dude shootem 4h lost so much money that I had to sell my desert eagle

all I have now is a slingshot and the old holiday candy gamgams saves for me

it's time to kick rear end and chew bubble gum but the gum is really brittle and hurts my mouth and it's also my ammo

*uproarious laughter

*dude throws his notes into the air, shrugs his shoulders, shakes his head and walks off stage in disgust

The Voice of Labor fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Oct 29, 2020

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

listen buddy, if that InuYasha VHS isn't subbed, i'm coming back here with my sex gun

and if that happens, you're screwed, pal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gluten Free Dad

Alright which one of you meanies disrespected my friend's preferred pronouns