Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

wonder if this forum will ever get a wrestling mod that is here more than 4 hours every couple days. wondering out loud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I’ll do it. I’m always here and I have many enemies.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

So you’re saying the way to get rid of all the worst posters is to make them mods?

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

This is my favorite thread.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

DangerDummy! posted:

This is my favorite thread.

You should post more often.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Thank you for the posts everyone. Looking forward to taking advantage of the precedent being set that it’s okay to totally flip out at a joke, the other person will be an instigator, no matter how silly. Be on the lookout for that.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
The AEW threads don't seem very chill.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I like the weekly thread. The only bad posts usually are people getting mad at extremely obvious jokes and saying words like “exhausting” instead of just scrolling down, or being annoyed at very mild disagreements. Most people come in and say what they liked and then there’s discussion about what’s bad.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

yea ok posted:

Thank you for the posts everyone. Looking forward to taking advantage of the precedent being set that it’s okay to totally flip out at a joke, the other person will be an instigator, no matter how silly. Be on the lookout for that.
I appreciate you sticking up for everyone but imo you shouldn't prod that hard at people having a meltdown if it's just centered around dumb wrestling opinions.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Jungle Boy I think said it best just slam anyone that's annoying on ignore, it really makes the thread better. It's there for a reason.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the elephant ambush

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

my sincere advice is just don’t read any post that’s more than 2 sentences. ez pz.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Tampa Bae posted:

I appreciate you sticking up for everyone but imo you shouldn't prod that hard at people having a meltdown if it's just centered around dumb wrestling opinions.

counterpoint: meltdowns can be really funny

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

the elephant ambush

its been happening to more and more people

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I never got an answer to if Elephant Ambush thinks wrestlers could be fined for wrestling injured

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Tampa Bae posted:

The initial post was a one word joke

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

jesus WEP posted:

my sincere advice is just don’t read any post that’s more than 2 sentences. ez pz.

gonna start writing 2000-word posts which are just one massive run-on sentence

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

mfcrocker posted:

gonna start writing 2000-word posts which are just one massive run-on sentence

Dave?!

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

IGgy IGsen posted:

You should post more often.

You're very sweet, but this is the opinion of literally no one else ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
good night, sweet thread