Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system are you buying this shitheap on
PC
Playstation 4/5
whatever XBox is calling their poo poo now
WiiU
View Results

mfny
Aug 17, 2008
Decided to pick CW in the sale and the Season 6 battle pass and run though it before Vanguard hits for .. reasons. (If anyone still wants to play CW MP at this late stage add me ? GT: S1Nx81)

Already have Modern Warfare/Warzone Installed and figured when I purchased CW id just install the CW content via this existing install, but this seems not to be the case and I am now downloading the CW "Base Game" + MP via the Xbox Game Library ? looks as if once this is done I can delete the Modern Warfare "base game" and have access to MW MP via the new Cold War "Base Game" instead ? this whole situation is kinda confusing ..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfny
Aug 17, 2008

mrking posted:

They are two different games, and the splash screens of Cold War and modern warfare will just close and launch the other game if you click on it there

It was my impression though that there is a "unifying app" in the middle of all this which is War Zone as well ? or is it that Warzone/MW are separate from CW(and presumably Vanguard) because the former are not native X/S games and the latter are ?