Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system are you buying this shitheap on
PC
Playstation 4/5
whatever XBox is calling their poo poo now
WiiU
View Results

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

jase1 posted:

How do you find your blueprints and also why does it close the game to start up warzone?

Click on the base weapon and select it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

porktree posted:

None of the doors work. And I can't mount a weapon. WTF is this 2017?

It doesn't have those things because it isn't a bad game

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
My biggest issue is with the netcode/servers/feeling like getting hit by 6 bullets at once. It's fun and the maps that are in the game are pretty fun - certainly better than the launch MW maps by a mile - but it needs more content and the weapon attachments unlock at a glacial pace.

I like the effort that went into the weapons in MW but these are also pretty satisfying to use. It's cool to have a useable burst weapon. Hopefully the m16 doesn't get nerfed into the ground. AK seems really good.

pacerhimself fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Nov 14, 2020

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah ranking up doesn't seem too awful slow. I'm already into the 20s with 4h played.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I think the maps that are in the game are the best at launch going back a while. I didn't really care for any of the BO4 maps. WW2 iirc had decent maps

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
If you were playing MW on ps or Xbox then those points won't transfer to battlenet

At least that's my experience

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
You can totally change loadouts in CW while waiting for others to load and it looks like you're loading all

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
It's kinda unfinished but I played several hours tonight and it was really fun. I was having fun with pretty much every weapon.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
No, it's part of MW

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
It's in the City Ripper pack in the Featured section

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Raid remake is cool and good and CW multiplayer is a lot of fun.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Warzone is generally more active, but lately there's been some real zombieing going on:

https://discord.gg/zvXeKQbP

CW doesn't have a regiment though, but feel free to join the Discord and when a game is getting started you can share your details on discord

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

The friend system is hosed. Has been since day one.

I’m on PC, everyone I play with is on Xbone.

Only some of them can join me, I can only join some of them (not necessarily the same ones that can join me). They can’t always join each other. We have one friend that we call “the glue”, because he keeps us all together, that everyone for some reason is always able to join, and if he’s not playing then it’s sort of a crapshoot.

This is to say nothing of adding friends across platforms or anything like that. I had one friend that I absolutely could not add and the only way he and I could play together is if a mutual was online that we could both join

I was having weird friend/party issues and they appear to be resolved since I reinstalled in battlenet.

I couldn't join a zombies party and showed up as offline to my friends.

pacerhimself fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Mar 13, 2021

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Turn around when u spawn

^^^

Also don't play nuketown. Worst spawns in the history of video games.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I always play zombies in private matches with friends. Outbreak is just a nice and chill way to level weapons, at least through the part where you get good attachments

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Try do a full cycle of your network hardware and if you're still having problems, something in your CW install might be corrupt.

I haven't experienced anything like that.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Went 50 rounds for an exfil on Die Machine and holy gently caress my hands and wrists were sore at the end of it.

It turns out using Outbreak to get crystals and upgrading your perks really helps making things easier. Also it turns out rerolling your weapons is super bugged and you lose your PaP and cannot pack them after rerolling.

I was struggling with the Xbow a bit, my buddy got a legendary Hauer out of the mystery box so I was able to grab it, packed it 2x, rerolled and lost the PaP. I then tried to pack it again with the rerolled attachments and it didn't take. Thankfully he had a fully packed Gallo that he dropped which helped a ton until I could get the PaP3 on the xbow.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Yamantau is fun. The unlock for the ballistic knife is less painful than I expected. I've been getting it completed in my first life or two on most matches.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Log posted:

Did you use sniper rifles for the long shot kills?

I am an awful sniper and was going to ask what the easiest "long shot" gun is in Domination/Hardpoint.

It's actually one shot kills and not longshots. I've been using the ZRG because I want to level it.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
If you just play mp, the onboarding is unlocking weapons and perks

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I guess artillery and napalm work based on the comments

https://youtu.be/kuxZzjXQalE

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqMgcKUIuA

Appears to be tracking for the guy who does these videos. He usually includes if they're not tracking or not on the videos.

Ah, from the comments:

quote:

The reason why it doesn’t register is because you CANNOT use battlepass guns and like dlc guns, you have to use base guns that came with the game otherwise it won’t work, so like the ak74 u and the mp5 work, but Mac 10 doesn’t.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I do play BOCW multiplayer but usually just hop in for 2 or 3 games, similar to what I'd do in MW multiplayer. Only time I actually grind MP is when playing with IRL friends

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
The guy who posts the videos on YouTube of the operator missions is a champ

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
It's pretty fun. Map count has gotten a lot better and the maps are fun. The netcode and hit detection sometimes feels super wonky but most of the time it's fine. If the experience you want is more run around and shoot mans like an idiot, it's a good fit.

Zombies is a lot of fun too and weapon leveling is across modes.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I think the Milano has the tightest hipfire spread out of all the smgs

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Milano has a slowish ttk and it's slow fire rate is unforgiving. But if you're hitting your shots it's pretty good and it has good mobility.

And yeah the Bullfrog is probably my favorite overall BOCW SMG. It handles nice, has a ton of ammo, kills quick.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Plunder is the way to complete vehicle kill challenges

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

mrking posted:

Today I discovered you can upgrade all the weapon classes, perks, field upgrades in zombies. I had so many points to spend and some of these look like big upgrades lol.

Yeah, it makes zombies a lot easier lol

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I care and have been eagerly awaiting updates

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Log posted:

Thank Christ for 12v12. Not only did I finish that loving intercept quest, I also knocked out the "shoot down five player controlled score streaks" skin quest that's been open forever. 12v12 is a clusterfucker, but it's a Godsend for completing challenges.

:balldo:

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Thankfully the first few levels are fast and the first pass of unlocks are usually at least improvements though.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

ASenileAnimal posted:

the milano is my favorite gun. load up on attachments that increase hipfire accuracy, recoil reduction, and sprint to fire time. at close range youll be able to mow people down without ever aiming down the sights. it actually has pretty decent aiming down sights if you need to do that thought.

It's probably really good with Gung Ho

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
The great news is that somehow the spawns in Shoothouse on MW are worse

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
It's basically abusing an aim assist setting more than anything else I think?

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Machete is 15 backstabber medals over 15 matches. That's just one stab from behind, and the machete is pretty good to use for the others.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Pines is fun. It sucks for Domination but it's been fun for me in every other game mode.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

drunken officeparty posted:

25 hacked trophy system intercepts was annoying but sniper long shot headshots is :emo:

It's doable on Nuketown though

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
You can save custom gun mods with optimal attachments and apply them to your wall buy guns too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
It's from the options menu -> apply blueprint -> custom blueprints

I think they fixed pistols because you used to buy be able to apply Akimbo pistols.

It's wildly helpful and perhaps much easier than upgrading to legendary