Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system are you buying this shitheap on
PC
Playstation 4/5
whatever XBox is calling their poo poo now
WiiU
View Results

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I had bought this cheap for the (ok) campaign. I played multi for the first time (Halloween Nuketown) and while this is no BO2 and definitely not one of the better Cods I enjoyed myself way more than expected. Just in time for, in a few weeks, everyone else to move to Vanguard which I give absolutely no fucks about and looks far worse than this game. That said,

Trump posted:

Just reinstalled MW. Boy oh boy that's a good game. CW was such a downgrade in every conceivable way. One might say CW is poo poo.
Yeah I think I might play MW instead while everyone else plays Vanguard. Wish I had got it on PC instead though. Yeah I can hook up m/kb to my console but that's kind of a pain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

pacerhimself posted:

I'm gonna miss CW when things move on to Vanguard.
I'm in a spot where I don't care about moving on because I'm actually not that into Cod like I used to be so I won't mind staying behind in the old ones playing TDM with the stragglers until a new game I care about is released.

That's also why the cross progression is great. I like that I can take the older games' gun blueprints and skins into Warzone when I get around to playing it after anticheat comes out

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Looking at Vanguard videos and failing to get interested, I'm thinking Sledgehammer needed to say gently caress it and make Vanguard multiplayer like Zombies with the same aesthetic and all the magic poo poo & ray guns and whatnot. "But muh realism" yeah well instead you're getting another brown-rear end WWII game except with holosights, congrats