Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

kinda weird going from leave emulator on all night to auto epic 7 for gear to this where you run it a few times and just shrug!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Virtue posted:

How is Mona? Just got her off the pity timer as my only 5* and running on water is nifty but not sure how she slots into my current team setup (Fish, Xiang, Noelle, Barbara). I also have the free characters and Bennett.

AoE taunt and makes your guys do gorillans of damage with her ult. A very solid hero.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Mailer posted:

This game: Hey you've rerolled a few times, have a Diluc.
Also this game: You will never receive a Fischl or Razor ever because gently caress you. You'll never see Overload. Have another Xingqui you utter buffoon.

Very brief early observation - isn't building around Diluc (or any 5*) going to bite you in the end? It seems like building around a four-star would be a better initial rolling strategy given the insane odds of pulling a duplicate on F2P.

the particles you get from having 2 of the same type of characters vastly overweighs the partly overload bonus, bennet and diluc is ult spamming unstoppable death machine.