Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

It's the month of October and that means time to decorate for Halloween! If you have spooky names for threads, post them here and I will change them! Maybe we can do some scary AVs, idk how that works I'm new here.

Please also post your/others' insane halloween decorations itt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

There are still threads on the forums that never had their “spooky” titles changed back to normal after Halloween 2018 just fyi

The Soul Calibur 6 thread in Games is one example. It still says “grim reaper” and I don’t even remember what the original word was anymore (I think it was “halibut”?)

Also SAS was still Sports Argument Sanctum until like the exact day that COVID blew up in America

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Oct 1, 2020

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

DIY is especially for those people who choose to leave their holiday decorations up all year!

Sadly the bulk of my decorations are hundreds of miles away in my father's garage so this halloween will be light, but traditionally I've thrown an eerie projection up on the front of wherever I'm living along with whatever spooky setpieces I could steal from the theatres I worked at. I'm not sure what I'm doing this year but I might get some luan and/or insulation foam and go to town making gravestones.

Wopzilla
Mar 6, 2005
indecisive bastard
People really wanted these decorative pumpkins so they were made

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

I always envisioned my first Halloween as a home owner filled with mock ups of butchered bodies and skeletons and big scares, but my house is on a walking path to an elementary school, so friendly pumpkins and casper tier decorations it is.

How much money do you guys budget for Halloween? We've sunk a lot of money into renovations, so we're going to keep it to a minimal this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

My Halloween budget is about $12 for baby kit-kats that I eat myself because I turn my lights off and pretend like I'm not home and maybe sometimes I get a pumpkin too.

I was going to grow my own pumpkins this year, but I forgot to plant any :shrug: