Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

head towards the forest!

I can't tell you how excited I am for a luvcow cyoa :woop:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

go towards the woods, carefully. she is clever, hopefully she's been able to escape the fox.

City of Glompton

go back to greet bramble. can he fit through the hole? rabbits are very good at squeezing in small places, perhaps he can take cover inside. you should bring 1015 in so she doesn't get rained on

City of Glompton

owlhawk911 posted:

quest onward to the skull collection, where we might commune with the spirits of those who once dwelt here

ty luvcow for this precious gift and take your time :)

:hai:

City of Glompton

i'm reading and enjoying this thread very much, byob superstar Luvcow :h:

walk closer to the skull...how does the air feel in here? any smells?

City of Glompton

Stoner Sloth posted:

>Time for a rescue mission!

(also yay that this is continuing cause it's very good)

City of Glompton

i also really like this thread :love: i just have the bad problem lately of not getting time to give things my full attention until late in the evening. like Jaguars!, i feel this thread deserves more than i can give it on a regular day, which is not a fault of your or the thread, but more an indication of the thread's quality. i don't want to poo poo it up, but i do want to enjoy it!

Manifisto posted:

It's your thread, man. it's been a great thread. the question I would ask you is, is the story coming to its proper conclusion, is it ending where it deserves to end. the story itself deserves attention as much or more than those of us who are following it and being affected by it. people will look at this thread after it's concluded, they (we) will remember it and will have been touched by it. just give it what it deserves, in your judgment, is all I ask.

:agreed:

City of Glompton

i hope everyone stays safe but our friends are worth facing danger for. our little crew is so brave, listening to that song and imagining bramble and 1015 charging forward while nuthatch and ts-1031 provide air support is intense.

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Nuthatch distract them with dives and swoops while rabbit-back warrior jousts their ankles.

Hopefully enough damage to the protective suits will force them to retreat, but a good shot to the ankle can totally down a full-grown man, so we might get lucky and take one prisoner, Gulliver style.

City of Glompton

:love:

City of Glompton

:peanut:

City of Glompton

City of Glompton

Luvcow posted:

skamonkas

you've slept for many moons, dreaming and watching through the old one's eyes as they spread across the world. the unspeakable horrors they bring, the sorrow they leave behind them. you try to wake but stay within the dream, watching, trying to reach out and end their destruction. the seasons change, the world changes, and you sleep. seven days from now the new moon waits, a light barely shining through the darkness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk

6 days now :pray:

City of Glompton

agreed, very excited :peanut:

Stoner Sloth posted:

>greet friends and make sure they're okay, watch the rising sun with them

City of Glompton

xcheopis posted:

Poor little 1014!

City of Glompton

blaise rascal posted:

I am a big fan of this thread, but sometimes I find it hard to contribute myself, because I’m scared I’ll say something dumb and kill the thread’s magic, you know?

In any case, I’m adoring the new updates - but if you want to take a break, certainly you may do so! Just don’t think that people are not appreciating the thread, because I really don’t think that’s true.

City of Glompton

xcheopis posted:

Hot drat, do I ever love this thread.

City of Glompton

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

such a lovely story. look forward to giving it a proper read/listen when i have a quiet afternoon

thank you luvcow! :glomp: