Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you rollen?
This poll is closed.
Fahrvergnügen 34 25.95%
Lederhosen 41 31.30%
Schnitzelhasen 56 42.75%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Naked Bear posted:

Ich bin ein Berliner.

So you're a jelly doughnut then.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Oct 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Grip it and rip it posted:

Has there ever been any indication of how these idiots fund themselves?

Wohl? probably actually his parents, because their little jacob can't do anything wrong.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Oct 1, 2020

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

krispykremessuck posted:

Current event: complete chaos in federal agencies as any kind of diversity/inclusiveness training (or things adjacent to that, lol) is suspended until further notice to comply with the EO signed on the 22nd of September.

Also it applies to grantees and contractors lmao

loving christ

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

krispykremessuck posted:

Don’t fuckin read this if you value your sanity

None of us do, so here:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-combating-race-sex-stereotyping/

Also don’t fuckin skim it read the whole thing

Oh I read it, hence the "loving christ"

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

stephen miller is a mass of void crabs in a skin suit, what disease is he supposed to catch?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

RFC2324 posted:

What happens if he dies at this point?

Like, not wishing for death, but what happens, legally and otherwise?

COG says that VP Pence becomes President Pence at/around the time of death. Everything continues as per normal, and Donnie gets a nice funeral with THE YOOGEST CROWDS.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Arven posted:

Before my mom died, the cancer spread to her spine. She'd go from being in bed unable to move from the pain to almost completely normal for a couple days after a steroid injection. It's powerful poo poo that really just masks the symptoms.

Oh yeah, once that steroid wears off, Trump is gonna crash, hard.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The loving attack ads are gonna be written in negative time. I can't believe he's this loving dumb, even his dumbass chudbrain supporters know stimulus means free money check in their mailbox.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Slim Pickens posted:

Is there a betting pool on when orangegropenfuhrer kicks the bucket? Looking at the Herman Cain timeline, I'm gonna guess October 24th.

Duzzy why is orange in German the same as orange in English?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dumbass pundits working for the WSJ calling that trump is down by 27 points vs biden with 65 and older voters. That's a huge gap among people who have nothing better to do than vote. They're also more likely to answer the phone when dumbass pundits call and ask for them to vote in a phone survey.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Immanentized posted:

I wonder if a foreign adversary could've introduced this level of dysfunction into the defense command structure if they had even tried for decades.

Man this stuff is an absolute windfall for any country that hates the US. Having a US president that is actively adversarial to US interests is an amazing boon for China, Russia, and NK.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Immanentized posted:

Buckle up.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313640512025513984

Competing FBI/Eastern District of VA briefing tomorrow at 11am as well.

God dang he is on some real high grade drugs.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Midjack posted:

P. Barnes.

Tase the VP when he continues to talk for 30s over his time.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

For the record according to black people on twitter that comparison "flies=black people" is racist as gently caress. So yeah. I don't see the association, but then again I am white, and have never encountered that comparison. If a black person says that poo poo is racist I'll believe them.

There's more than a few twitter responses going "seriously what the gently caress"

orange juche fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Oct 8, 2020

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Internet Wizard posted:

You don’t see the comparison of black people to literal insects and how that makes them sub-human? It’s not an ideal look.

Oh no I'm saying I've never heard someone say a fly is a black friend. That's hosed up.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The joke didn't make me feel very comfortable, it wasn't a ha ha funny joke. I'm glad I wasn't the only person who thought it was weird and off putting.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hey at least subhah saw she was getting ratioed to gently caress and deleted that tweet instead of trying to roll with it. Lot of I'm gonna assume dumbass white folks were in the twitter replies too trying to roll with it and getting poo poo on.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

BIG HEADLINE posted:

I remember reading (and agreeing with) an article saying the timeline we really need to see represented is the Enterprise-C one. Something we know has a *bad* ending to it, but it's a giant hole in the pre-TNG story that could be fashioned into something new that isn't saddled with the need to use established characters because ~reasons~.

The Dominion War story arc kicked so much rear end because 1) we'd never seen Starfleet at war, and 2) we'd never seen Starfleet on the ropes before.

It's kinda nuts because Starfleet has only really been at peace for a 70 year period beginning with the Enterprise-C sacrificing itself to save a Klingon colony and ending with the Dominion war beginning. All of the rest of the time it was either in open war with Klingons and Romulans or in a cold war with them.

But holy gently caress during that 70 year period Starfleet completely forgot how to fight, and how to build a military starship, or more likely they just didn't pay attention to everyone else upgrading theirs, considering they still had Miranda class ships fighting the Borg in First Contact.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Oct 9, 2020

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Might wanna edit the slur, dude.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I wonder what the right wing AM radio talk shows will sound like on November 4th if Biden wins? Holy poo poo when Obama won they were screaming for insurrection. This time, they've got a bunch of armed chuds juiced up on Qanon and trump propaganda, I'm thinking we'll really get the Troubles this time.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Kazinsal posted:

Considering that in the 12 years since then, the American left has figured out that the second amendment applies to them too, that could get pretty fuckin dicey.

Did they ever declare martial law in Ireland during the troubles, or did it stay at the police level?

E: Seems like they did it 3 times in the 20th century.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

hobbesmaster posted:

I guess an enhanced drivers license?

You think ICE would actually check that your drivers license has your citizenship encoded on it, vs just arresting you and immediately moving for deportation because you've got brown skin? Hell they'd probably claim your license is fake.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Lake of Methane posted:

Maybe this is a naive question, but deport where? Like, is Mexico just expected to receive all Honduran, Guatemalan, Chinese, Indian and Greek immigrants from the US or something?

Thats where they've been dumping them, yes.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

A US Passport is a surefire way of proving one's citizenship, as its a document issued by a federal agency, but it will cost like $100 and you have to apply for one which takes a couple weeks to get back.

Though yet again, ICE can just scream ITS A FAKE, take your passport, and you'd be deported and have to deal with getting back in. The entire existence of DHS is a mistake.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Oct 9, 2020

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

oh hey does this mean we can dunk on lowtax if he posts?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Thomamelas posted:

Jeffery confirmed with the announcement.

You can now also hide donator tags in your user control panel settings.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

nwin posted:

I wonder how much money lowtax got

Doesn't really matter, he's out of the picture now.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

nwin posted:

Holy gently caress his patreon is down to $559/month

Probably zombie patrons, or worse, people who think it's legit to hit women.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

God the fact that a chud dude got iced by a loving Pinkerton is amazing. 2020 delivering peak amusement right now.

Slapping an armed security guard up side the head and then attempting to dump a can of bear spray in their face is just about the dumbest loving thing you can do, it's up there with suicide by cop because half the time the Pinkerton is an off duty/retired LEO anyways.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Woofer posted:

If he gets no charges chuds are going to think it’s open season on them.

Either way they will find a way to feed their victimhood.

God I hope so. Maybe chuds will stop making such a menace of themselves at protests if they're worried about pissing off the wrong guy.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

not caring here posted:

My secret fetish is those 23 and me stories about tests tearing families apart because they aren't actually Italian they are just mongrel white eurotrash, or French families turn out that they are Irish with a hint of the Moors. My personal favourite is Jersey trash who have the Sopranos accent but they are just British with a spray tan.

I threw my ballot in a postbox in a super rich area and it tracked as being received within 48 hours.

I know that I'm 50% random eurotrash mongrel, and 50% Polish. The 50% Polish I'm drat certain about because I have all the papers from Ellis Island on my mom's side of the family. Though it's probable that the Polish thing is also random eurotrash, at least I have concrete proof that the port of origin was Poland. Great grandpa on grandpa's side was a tradesman, a glass blower, and even paid to bring his apprentice to America with him where they stayed together under the same roof for at least 1 census, not sure what #2's trade was, though I'm sure I could find out if I went back through the Ellis Island paperwork and censuses, but grandma was around for the trip across the pond and said they came from Poland as well.

I'm positive that the other half is random garbage eurotrash DNA because my dad was adopted.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Oct 12, 2020

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Chock one vote up for Bigfoot/Mothman.

I also voted to raise taxes. All the taxes. Mwahahaha.

I always vote for the tax increases, after all, HOW ARE THEY GONNA PAY FOR IT

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

The hawks will never blow a 28-3 lead we can all agree on that

fuckin oof

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Handsome Ralph posted:

I know Ice Cube had some antisemitism issues but I did not have this on my bingo card for 2020

https://twitter.com/SharSaysSo/status/1316438587269935104

Whole bunch of white people in the linked tweet doing the he's one of the good ones thing. jesus christ why do you have to be so embarrassing, white people?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

stackofflapjacks posted:

Is there an actual source for any of this? All I see is icecube on his twitter with this 8min rambling unenthusiastic video that is barely an endorsement and more of what I see in this thread which is basically "Both parties are absolute dogshit and are barely discernible on their actual policies."
https://twitter.com/icecube/status/1315331119068315649

My wife pointed out that he says "We don't need to be in white people business" and that is some wild poo poo to say that recalls slavery and the idea of staying out of white folks business is the way to stay alive and not rock the boat. Nevermind the bloodshed to earn the right to vote.

Great job 2020, glad our reality TV show country is down to endorsements from celebrities and influencers.

I give less than no fucks about Ice Cube, I don't trust celebrities opinions of anything. Didn't know Ice Cube was antisemitic either, but yet again, have given zero fucks about the man. If he's taking cash from the Trump campaign in some harebrained idea by Trump to boost the Black vote for him, lmao he's taking those idiots to the cleaners, because they'll just write his rear end off.

Also, yeah neither Biden or Trump are going to fix poo poo re: the daily issues Black communities face.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Oct 14, 2020

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

stackofflapjacks posted:

"#PlatinumPlan"
Also Platinum Plan is racist as gently caress, plays into the whole flashy gilded bullshit that keeps people stuck in keeping up appearances and not investing in actual community.

This was the other part that was cringy as gently caress for me. I'm not Black, but the mental imagery "Platinum Plan" conjures is some stereotypical bullshit and I cannot believe they thought that anyone outside their little old white guy bubble would go for it. Then again, they probably don't have any Black staffers who would give them an honest opinion.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Fits with the image of who I thought would be running the Lincoln Project.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

this is my shocked face

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

hobbesmaster posted:

Amtrak is expensive though so maybe that’ll help with that argument. (It will not help with that argument)

This was all already tried and failed under Obama. Biden loves trains so maybe he’d put more effort into it but it’s still not something to be optimistic about.

the man rode the train into DC for 30 something years every day, he's a train nut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I mean, im not dissing on trains because I rode around Europe and Japan on trains, and well maintained, properly funded rail systems are a loving godsend. We can't have nice things like that in the US though, too much entrenched interest in freight rail taking precedence over passenger rail, and also the whole car/highway obsession of everyday Americans.