Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
is there a list of who is new to the ballots and who is at risk of getting removed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
would it hurt or help Hall and Nash more if they were combined as a team

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

JOHN CENA posted:

where are we on goldberg? do we have anything to show if his last few returns did anything for business?

i think his first return did good, but everything after has been bad

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Odds that at most we only have 1 North American name in the class?

The votes are still being counted

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Brie and Nikki should be a pair is the only thing I don't like about that.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Lid posted:

on this note i got around to listening to the new Tenay show about the HOF and Dave still thinks Edge, Orton and Reigns are getting in

like i know he's been saying the first two for years but their cases have gotten weaker as times have gone on and as for Reigns you cannot seperate his push and quad... quintuple? crownings as linked directly to WWE's decline and that wont go away

How does he think ratings poison Roman is a draw lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Roman is absolutely not the one bringing in the record profits, its the brand and the blood money deals WWE makes, and the ratings have been slowly dropping for the years where he's been on top to the point where WWE is pulling "record lowest ratings". His chances much weaker than what Dave thinks unless he expects Roman to get in on peers voting him in as a locker room leader.