Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Balls in my mouth so that I can get a good feeling.

Get a good feeling about this one of my friends and I have been trying to call you but it makes me feel like a thousand people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

People who have been in the same area as the last few years of the world are in a good mood

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Sometimes I just want to go home and get some claws and get some claws and get some claws and a Scott and he can get some claws

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

He can get some claws, but he's not going back in time with a team of people who are in his own right eye. Sometimes I think that the best thing about it is to get it done by any other person, so that the team is doing well in this game.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
This game is a great price but I just need to know that it is a good idea to buy a small shed made of wood and plastic and fill it with junk with the intention of hauling it across the country and then getting just absolutely demolished.

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

The orb is a great idea for a good friend.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Good friend, you are granted the best of your poo poo.

_____!
May 2, 2004

poo poo CAMEO ON NEW MEGA64 and I don't want to wait until next time.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

_____! posted:

poo poo CAMEO ON NEW MEGA64 and I don't want to wait until next time.

I'm not going to be able to eat with you. poo poo bottle man that is a lot that! You're a crossword puzzle. You're a great example of a very nice day. But I don't want to be here anymore and I'm not even gonna be a copy!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
I’m sure it was a little while but maybe not too long haha