Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
If you could roll up a medeival peasant, stats all low 2+3,
Name "Farting Don McShireHearse"

Years of drudgery as a serf has made me yearn for adventure, however, possessing next to zero imagination or wit, I've taken to following adventurous looking people at a distance until they appear to accept me.
due to being completely unremarkable my stealth is quite high, but my wit too slow to take advantage of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I supposed being covered in mud and stuff allowed me to pass un-noticed can i get a roll on a feat of pick pocketing?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'll look in my many badly stitched pockets, ah, here you go : Hands you a couple of handfuls of camoflage mud, useful in this valley only,

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
While i went from least to most armed in the party, I still have little idea what to do with a rapier, however, i do have the beginnings of a catapult, let me see if I can use this piece of y shaped wood to dowse for some stretchy stuff,

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I still have a handfull of mud if anyone wants some, and a shiny rapeir, yey, also, after my usual rolling around in rubbish, I have a mutton bone and some kind of blobby springy stuff.
I'll spend the night affixing the gloop to my peice of wood and find a few stones that will fit nicely into the bone, as i'l tie it to my belt as a makeshift scabbard.