Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

I love halloween avs and would like one please, along with a "pumpkin pals" gangtag

my past ones:

gag edit: Saving this

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Oct 6, 2020

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

take the moon posted:

ty for the tag gag

we all (that asked for it) have gang tags now, whee!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i guess i should request a spoopy av, but for the life of me i cannot imagine what that would look like.

I can! I'll try to throw something together.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

nut posted:

disclaimer: this is way bigger than the 150 kb limit for av uploads but i heard whispers that it may be able to get by :twisted:. If not, I'll struggle wildly to get it small

this is great. using a whole bunch of tricks I got it down to below 150 but I'm not sure it does justice to your work.

this has half the frames, is reduced in size to 150x150, and run through the advanced optimizer a couple of times. and it looks like it! I would not be surprised if you can do a better job using different tweaks.

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i guess i should request a spoopy av, but for the life of me i cannot imagine what that would look like.

this was the kind of thing I had in mind (heh):

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

nut posted:

I tried to do one inspired by the thing from addams family running donw the hallway but i dunno if it worked

this is great, I love it! thank you!!

Manifisto

sk posted:

i humbly present to nut:

that's great

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

welcome home bud :unsmith:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

so far i got this, though I can't figure out an easy to way to do the gradient animation like for my current av:

do u have a version with the head on a transparent background

I'm sure someone can hook u up

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

it's so good

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

yea I always keep a raw in my private collection

hmm, maybe slower, also I dunno if I can fix that banding but I'll try

do you want it to move the other direction?

e: better?

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Oct 16, 2020

Manifisto

Evil Bob posted:

OH MY GOD :five:

This is fuckin fabulous

Manifisto

has someone kept track of open requests?

Manifisto

manero posted:

I think the only open ones are Prepuce Repurposed, Twenty Four.

thanks, I think people made avs for both of them, prepuce's is just not yet approved

Manifisto

sk posted:

I can try and make something later today!

please, go for it, altho I had started working on trying to animate this dude (artwork not mine):

Manifisto

this was my concept:

followed by a pic of a skull saying like "CREMATED" or something

Manifisto

the filesize is a touch high though

e: tweaked the timing

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Oct 19, 2020

Manifisto

lol this is great

Manifisto

Goons Are Garlic posted:

New list:

StrixNebulosa

Cyrano

Might get those uploaded sooner than later, depending on how many avs are still missing.

they cyrano one is slightly over the filesize limit, will that be an issue?

Manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Hmm I think I need just oooooonnneeee more tag

start messing around with blender and you can be one of the blender babes (working title)

Manifisto

Chewbecca posted:

I'm telling you, bellenders has a certain je ne sais quoi wouldn't you agree?

That being said, I'm not one so my opinion is worth exactly zero (0). I just lurk in the shadows admiring the talented goons from a safe distance

while I think it's funny, it has the same problem as "blender bois" in that it seems kinda gendered

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

Blender Boffins

blender bimbos

Manifisto

Manifisto

futonforensic

one way to find old avs is to look at the cached version of google search results

Manifisto

dugong:

text:

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

gang tag:

---
I can't be positive that was the most recent one

this may be an older av?

Manifisto

Goons Are Groovy posted:

Alrighty, I managed to find Dugong's and Evil Bob's av on the servers, for Bob the old one is already queued, for Dugong it sounded like you wanted to get a new av in general, so I wouldn't revert until you tell me to do so! Futon is queued as well thanks to Manifisto finding it
For Manero, I'll get your old av re-uploaded as it's pretty much impossible to find those on the servers by hand, gonna queue them as soon as they're up! Sorry for the delay

found the manero one (i.e. the server version)

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Goons Are Groovy posted:

Holy poo poo, how did you do that! Thank you!!

in case this obscure trick ends up being relevant to someone else . . .

I used google to find any post by manero

"manero site:forums.somethingawful.com"

tried to find any result that was a post from before the av was changed

then, in google, clicked on the "cached" version (the down arrow highlighted below) and hoped the result would link to the old avatar

if not, try cached versions of other search results until you find what you need

for older stuff on SA, you will likely need to use the wayback machine instead. the wayback machine is not really useful for recent stuff however (within past 2-3 years).