Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I woke up about a two hours ago with really bad stomach pains and gas, ran to the toilet and sat on it for about 10 minutes pushing futilely, nothing happened. Went back to bed to lie down, pains flared up even more.

Then I decided to get out of a bed, do a series of ten quick yet vigorous squats, felt a lot more pains and cramps, then suddenly felt like I broke a tripwire.

I ran onto the toilet and blew out so much fecal matter it actually piled up beyond the water, exposed and glistening in the open air. And it was all sucked down like a fuckin' ham.

I am still recoiling both from the physical and emotional trauma it has wrought on me. True story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU