Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

This is a thread to discuss pooping and share your best strategies, concerns, etc.

first order of business is to talk about keeping your butthole and the surrounding area clean after pooping. here are some options:

toilet paper
used to wipe the poop away. the problem is that it's dry, so you're really just smearing poop around. and if you have a hairy butt it's an even bigger problem. another problem is toilet paper shortages. a few months ago people were selling this stuff off the back of pickup trucks for double and triple the price!

baby wipes
kind of like toilet paper but they're moistened so it helps clean your butthole better. if you're worried that baby wipes make you less of a man you can buy baby wipes that are repackaged in containers that say stuff like "ASSWIPES FOR MEN" with camo packaging. I'm pretty sure these can mess up your plumbing though, so I'm not sure what you're supposed to do with the used wipes. can anyone weigh in on this?

bidet
squirts water right into your butthole to help moisten things up. most people don't have a standalone bidet. but you can buy a bidet that attaches to your toilet for like 30 bucks. These are more popular outside of the US, presumably because men here are worried they will enjoy the butthole stimulation too much? I don't know, I'm open to theories.

shower
Some people only poop right before they take a shower. This is probably the best way to get completely clean after pooping, but it seems unrealistic to me. what happens if you're forced to poop away from your home base and there isn't a shower?

???
post any other tips and tricks you've learned here??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

whenever somebody hands me their phone to scroll through some pics or something, I always think about how they use the phone while they're pooping and now I'm getting poop on my hands also

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

One quick tip:

I ate an apple last night at 9pm, then had an incredibly satisfying bowel movement at 7:30am.

very quick - I couldn't even finish a single news article. incredibly minimal wiping as well.

nearly an hour later, I still feel a sense of satisfaction.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Fiber powder + coffee worries me

I feel like that would create a bowel emergency