Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Everyone knows IQ is not a good way of determining intelligence, that's why we NEED Stimpy score.

Stimpy score is easily determinable and requires no testing.

It's simple, how many fully realized and correctly colored 3D Stimpys can you imagine in your minds eye? The Stimpys must occupy a house in which each of them is doing a different chore.

My Stimpy score is one, he is outside gardening and he loves his little spade, his summer hat, and his flower bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diorama

i remember when all this was fields
i'm only getting ren?!

Escape From Noise

Man. I didn't really watch that show so it's worryingly low

Finger Prince

So far I'm up to 69.

Diorama

wait isnt that the famouse sex number?

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I've got 420 individual Stimpys, all in their own houses and all doing their own chores. What do I win??

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

Don't be like me! Don't skimp on the Stimp!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

nut

each stimpy crushed into oblivion under the overbearing weight of thoughts of a sexual mario

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

each stimpy crushed into oblivion under the overbearing weight of thoughts of a sexual mario

IDK. Pretty sure Stimpy is fully sexual

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Chewbecca posted:

I've got 420 individual Stimpys, all in their own houses and all doing their own chores. What do I win??

Uh oh, i think this qualifies you for Dissociative Identity Disorder.

alnilam

I got a lil stimpy gardening like the op and also one grating cheese in the kitchen, i can almost get one shaving with a tiny lawn mower (yes i know that's a bugs bunny move don't asj me why) but he displaces one of the others

FutonForensic

I got ambidextrous eyes so I can see one Stimpy for each :smug: ok they're kissing each other. they're really going at it haha

FutonForensic

uh oh. what does it mean if the Stimpys can see me too

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
one stimply just chillin listening to music. another stimpy playing some basketball in the driveway.

ah damit there is a stimpy in the computer room lookin at steve ballmer ahegao

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
This is harder than I thought, I can see two rotating around their own axis in a black void, tried three but it all turned into a mess.

Diorama

FutonForensic posted:

dude, get otu. dont get stimped

FutonForensic

im getting stimped bro. im getting stimped in real time

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

FutonForensic posted:

it's ok, they just have a high Byobber Score

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Same as my credit score: 132

City of Glompton

one stimpy, in the kitchen washing dishes, appropriately dressed with apron & dishwashing gloves. he's washing a plate with a sponge and there are a lot of bubbles!

meanwhile, another stimpy is at the kitchen table, paying bills. he has a green visor and sleeve garters and and adding machine. his tongue is sticking out a little bit while he concentrates

stimpy number three is doing laundry, the old fashioned way with a washtub and a mangle. careful stimpy , don't caught in that mangle!

there is a stimpy dusting the living room with a big feather duster, clouds of dust are billowing around him and he has a lil kerchief on his head to keep his hair neat

next to him is stimpy on a roomba, looking delighted as it trundles around the room, until it goes under a piece of furniture and he is dislodged

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Chewbecca

Gross Dude posted:

Uh oh, i think this qualifies you for Dissociative Identity Disorder.

:grin: jealous much :grin:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

vanisher

I can only imagine one stimpy but he isn't doing any chores or anything

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Chewbecca

vanisher posted:

I can only imagine one stimpy but he isn't doing any chores or anything

Who is gonna tell him, I don't wanna be the one to tell him =\

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

one stimpy, in the kitchen washing dishes, appropriately dressed with apron & dishwashing gloves. he's washing a plate with a sponge and there are a lot of bubbles!

meanwhile, another stimpy is at the kitchen table, paying bills. he has a green visor and sleeve garters and and adding machine. his tongue is sticking out a little bit while he concentrates

stimpy number three is doing laundry, the old fashioned way with a washtub and a mangle. careful stimpy , don't caught in that mangle!

there is a stimpy dusting the living room with a big feather duster, clouds of dust are billowing around him and he has a lil kerchief on his head to keep his hair neat

next to him is stimpy on a roomba, looking delighted as it trundles around the room, until it goes under a piece of furniture and he is dislodged

holy poo poo we are in the presence of greatness

alnilam

Chewbecca posted:

Who is gonna tell him, I don't wanna be the one to tell him =\

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

nodding along, terrified to tell my friends about all the rens I see and the sex they’re having