Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Draw the infamous FA.2 cataphract class fighter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

AVLUV-Class Dreadnought Mothership

Designation: The Little Man In The Canoe

The AVLUV-Class Dreadnought Mothership is a mighty leviathan of the void, able to hold countless men inside of her and is capable of launching numerous Oyrbme-class gunships to swarm any hostiles.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Elukka posted:

I make spaceships but they are not very funny is this ok

This looks like one of those cool late 70s early 80s space ships

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

queserasera posted:

Could someone make the outside of my avatar please?

I did

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Regalingualius posted:

Creating new save file... Please don't close Big Dipper Hamburgers...

File complete! Now loading...

Ahh, space. The final frontier, the unknowable vast horizon, the limitless potential...

Track: The Smell of Sizzling Burgers

What a load of norphshit.

You are Applewhite, the Canid bartender of Big Dipper Hamburgers' most upscale bar. You've been working at the Galaxy's Greatest Burger Joint for roughly five years, now. You don't remember anything of your past before you were "hired". All you know is that you came here with a group of friends one night, had your memory erased at some point, and when you came to, you found out that they stiffed you with an exorbitant bill of over 100,000 credits. Without any way to remember your account details (let alone if you even had enough to pay it off), the owner, Gazzix, press-ganged you into working off the debt.

In that time, you've seen more than your fair share of crazy poo poo happen wherever the Dipper travels to. You're pretty sure no one else would believe half of it if you told them... And you're not sure if even you would believe the other half. Case in point (with apologies to Knot My President):

Tonight is the same as pretty much every other night: slow as hell. It's been hours since your last customer came drunkenly stumbling in, and you're still on shift for the next two and a half cycles.

>:ovr:

Dreadwroth2 posted:

We need a CYOA Applewhite's space bartending adventures.

For real

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Anyone who isn't a coward can handle 6 dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You do better linework than I do and I don't have tremors. You should be proud, it looks amazing!