Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I love shooting water up my rear end but how do you avoid getting your underpants wet later when the water drips out of your rear end in a top hat? I wipe but the TP can only go so far in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i am just nude at all times and drip water from my anus hole wherever I go at a steady pace

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you try and make me change the pace at which the water drips from my rear end i will murder you with no impunity

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

start living in a lake like a merperson and you'll never notice the rear end drips

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i will use blades and bullets, shot from guns, the bullets not the blades, and the I will use fire and nuclear weapons on your body and mind if you even so much as attempt to suggest perhaps I could change the rhythm of the dripping of water from my rectal cavity

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I like the bidets that shoot hot coffee up your butt.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
you have to get one that blows you after it licks your rear end, op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gently caress you rear end in a top hat

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Vegetable posted:

I love shooting water up my rear end but how do you avoid getting your underpants wet later when the water drips out of your rear end in a top hat? I wipe but the TP can only go so far in

Just let it happen, kinda a warm squishy butt feeling. Feels as good as pooing your pants but it's just not smelly just wet.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

gently caress you rear end in a top hat

Hey now. Let's not get crude.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Fartington Butts posted:

Hey now. Let's not get crude.

lol

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Sid, would you kindly quantify the rate at which the fluid leaks from your butt? It's for science.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Fanelien posted:

Sid, would you kindly quantify the rate at which the fluid leaks from your butt? It's for science.

a steady rate

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
my sink is on the opposite side of the bathroom from my toilet so i would probably hook up the ice-cold water that the fills the toilet to the bidet
eventually the positive punishment should teach me to not poop anymore at all

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Put a maxipad in your undies OP.

Strong Convections
May 8, 2008

Vegetable posted:

What are you even doing? It's a bidet, not an enema.

Just kidding - the answer is tampons, that's what they're really for.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Sid Vicious posted:

a steady rate

That's a qualifier, not a quantifier, you God drat imbecile

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Happy bidet, op.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Sid Vicious posted:

i am just nude at all times and drip water from my anus hole wherever I go at a steady pace

Hes real easy to find

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Joe Bidet

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Bidets seem pretty cool but is there ever a toilet that uses suction? So it can literally suck the poo poo out of your rear end in a top hat? Seems like it would feel cool

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just use the plunger on your butt

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Hire me, I’m cheaper than a plunger

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I had one of those electric ones when i lived in japan in the early 2000s. It was a bit much, so to speak. A bit of a shock to the system.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Never had the pleasure of trying one

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
water bill would go through the roof if i could shoot it in my rear end

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I use a bidet at least once a day and I don’t think I’ve ever had water drip out of my rear end later on. Sounds like you guys got some loose b-holes or something. Maybe work those kegels a little?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spoken like someone that's never had anything in their rear end, op. Spread and wipe, this isn't hard you dipshit.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Keep a hairdryer next to your toilet, op. Ride the heat wave

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Noooo
Jose is gonna come in here and go on and on about his stupid bidet he got

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

This is my bidet

cubivore
Nov 30, 2006

fuck you, got mine
in like the philippines and singapore instead of a bidet they have like a little showerhead water gun next to the toilet for you to spray your rear end with. the water is always cold and its terrible

aanyway my thought on bidets IS: if theres poo poo on the floor you wouldn't just wipe it up with paper right? why's that okay for your rear end? Think About It

cubivore
Nov 30, 2006

fuck you, got mine
II mention the water shooter thing, because thats probably better for shooting water up your rear end than a bidet, if you really wanna shoot water up your rear end (no judging)

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

cubivore posted:

aanyway my thought on bidets IS: if theres poo poo on the floor you wouldn't just wipe it up with paper right? why's that okay for your rear end? Think About It

If there's poo poo on the floor I would actually probably pick it up with a wad of tp (assuming it's solid) and then spray and clean with a rag. I'm not going to spray it with a hose onto another section of the floor.
Not saying I'm against bidets, but I do wipe and then bleach my butthole every time I take a #2.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Bidets are effective

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
my wifes bidet made me gay, now i'm legally unable to be within 400 yards of a Super Soaker

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
There's a Joe Biden/Bidet joke somewhere but it needs some workshoping. Joe Bideten?

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

I bought one of those super cheap bidet attachments and it's been a game changer, for sure. Looking forward to when it gets cold and I have to endure freezing temperatures for a cleaner feel.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

if you can't handle having a cold wet taint, then you don't deserve the satisfaction of a perfectly clean bhole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cubivore
Nov 30, 2006

fuck you, got mine

Jasus Christ posted:

If there's poo poo on the floor I would actually probably pick it up with a wad of tp (assuming it's solid) and then spray and clean with a rag. I'm not going to spray it with a hose onto another section of the floor.
Not saying I'm against bidets, but I do wipe and then bleach my butthole every time I take a #2.

you're not spraying the poo poo out of your rear end though. unless...

it should've already dropped out of your rear end, into the toilet, and oyu are bideting the resulting leftover poo poo residue (equivalent to you then spraying) and then hopefully wiping your rear end, with the toilet paper

also you're supposed to still use TP even with a bidet though some do come with dryer attachments. if you don't I guess enjoy wet rear end