Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
drat some kinda poo poo happened here overnight lol.

Spinz posted:

End of shoelace is a troll causing trouble. However all that anime poo poo shouldn't have gotten posted if there's a question about age which there seems to be with anime

The was one singular image posted in the cartoon rear end thread that he claimed was of a 16 years old character (or at least that's the only one he brought up). imo it was impossible to tell because there was no visible face and the body seemed clearly adult, and he never identified who it was supposed to be. But I took his word and removed it anyway. That's all there was too it. I would not knowingly post anything depicting a minor. I think every single post I've made itt seems on visual to be clearly adult. If anything was found to be inappropriate I'd remove it.

Valko posted:

gently caress off, troll. I reported you. If you don't get banned shortly I have lost all faith in these forums.

If this thread does get gassed I'm blaming you, not chomps. He might have paved the way for this bullshit but you finished it. I hope you are happy.

loving degenerate.

It's ok man. This is happy place, try to relax. Yeah that guy is a lovely troll but you did what you can. imo just stop engaging with them. If we go down well, the thread that burns twice as bright and all that!

Here's a classic lighthearted chest meme to start the day (I just got up).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Oh I came across this too. Don't recognize the character but seems like a good job imo. Looks cool.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
How does one get into pants like that? With regard to the logistics of actually donning her trousers, that is.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Applewhite posted:

How does one get into pants like that? With regard to the logistics of actually donning her trousers, that is.

I'm assuming there is some give that makes them easy to pull up. Either that it's lots of corn starch and a prayer.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Dip your lower half into a vat of liquid vinyl and then let it dry on you in the shape of pants.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Applewhite posted:

Dip your lower half into a vat of liquid vinyl and then let it dry on you in the shape of pants.

This is the kind of innovative spirit that you will take you far in the cosplay community.

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Sunswipe posted:

Maybe this is an unpopular idea, but we could avoid the issue by just not posting anime.

This should be a forums-wide rule.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Applewhite posted:

Some pants you're sewn into.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Cosplayers possess strange magic

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Chests of the Sci-Fi Dystopia (or something like that idk)

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/sENVk77.gifv

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Chomp8645 posted:

Chests of the Sci-Fi Dystopia (or something like that idk)

help me my ribbed cyberdick that has become one with the fuel tank and i can never dismount from my motorcycle

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Here's one I got from here a decade ago.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

:orb:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

:qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Hey y'all. We're not against horny threads, but I don't think we're going to make them a permanent fixture of GBS.

If you have a novel or funny subject, fire away.