Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lmao you have new mexico and virginia going for trump

well now you've gone and done it, with your track record it's guaranteed to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

i'm feelin this one

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

everyone in cspam is wrong about elections regardless of whether they think biden or trump will win because it'll be Jeb!

its true

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

iwonder if there are going to be faithless electors this goround

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

TrixRabbi posted:

I'm curious about y'all who think Biden's gonna win but still lose Wisconsin this time around. I'd put Pennsylvania at more risk tbh.

For me it's the strength with which openerup happened in wi

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

smarxist posted:

Wow democrats firmly in control of site a and site b, not really sure there's a way out of this for Trump

They can do a short + mid split. Flashes up high, molly A site smoke off B. It's not over yet. Remember, Trump only needs one of the swing sites!!

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

obama_xXx: wow loving camper
obama_xXx: move outta tx noskill
ILoveIvanka: lol
obama_xXx: !votekick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Free Cog posted:

I made this map on Halloween using these parameters:

• Using only the Five Thirty Eight reactive map
  • Beginning from Maine, going down the coast, then sweeping to the West
  • For every state that wasn't a greater than 100% chance for a candidate, roll a d100
  • Wait for the map to calculate before each dice roll to adjust for previous decisions

And that's how I got this:

Lmfao