Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

doc lobster legit cried about how Western civilization was being undermined by the movie Frozen, loving :laffo:

I hasten to add that I don’t :laffo: at the mere fact that a dude was crying; that he cried about the ~insidious agenda~ coded within the plot of an extended toy ad with a couple of catchy songs attached, all focus-grouped within an inch of its life a fuckin Disney movie is to me a veritable cornucopia of hilarity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

bear named tators posted:

you know its amazing when you compare the number of times mlk and jbp went to prison standing up against unjust and oppressive laws jbp has constant huge sweaty meat pill farts all the time

doc peterson’s Letter From a Birmingham Bed-and-Breakfast, upon whose tear-spattered pages are written his objective reporting of the cultural marxist propaganda project to feminize and weaken the minds of Western Men that is Dora the Explorer

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

xtal posted:

Question for the thread: What is JBP like in bed?

img-weathered-wooden-plank.png

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I placed ten percent of my erotic capital into an index fund that ever so slightly beats the market

the rest, of course, I have sensibly invested in glorious, innovative, foolproof buttcoin. To the moon :tutbutt:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I can imagine him finishing the story in a packed 500-seat lecture hall, dead silent as he finishes to the confused stares of his class: “...yes grandma, it’s soft.”

a lone voice from the back of the hall quavers ”so is this gonna be on the quiz, or...?”

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

special attacks: insanity

:hmmyes: sounds legit

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Who What Now posted:

*narrator voice* He would never be prime minister

or happy, but who needs to feel joy when you can blubber about the undermining of Western Civilization by various children’s film properties

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Nov 30, 2020

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Wark Say posted:

And it's still more entertaining than the prospect of reading any of Peterson's books, tbh.

as someone who bought and enjoyed Bart Simpson’s Guide to Life as a child, I got better life advice out of it than I’ve gleaned from all the passages from doc lobster posted itt

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

1redflag posted:

I think John Cleese turned out to be a :biotruths: guy (or at least an “England is for the English” poo poo), so not far off

John Cleese, may God bless him and every hair of his grey mustache, is a miserable old fossilized turd from what I’ve gathered (both in the sense that he’s written about dealing with depression, and in that he’s apparently a big grumpy stick-in-the-mud wet-blanket drain on the energy in any room) and yes, iirc he did try a reheated version of the “identifying as an attack copter” line on twitter

heard nowt but good things about Michael Palin, mind :unsmith:

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Mar 6, 2021

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

vudan posted:

I apologize if I cause him to cease to exist.

I think most people itt could find it in their hearts to forgive you

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

half a second later, the gun has fallen to the floor and pulled him down with it as he feebly struggles and fails to shift his twitching hand from beneath its immense, immovable weight

as he lays on the floor, he cries, for once again those darned chaos dragons have pulled the football away at the last second

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Jorp is the EPA guy from Ghostbusters

Yes, it’s true.

Dr. Jordan Peterson has no dick.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

a sketch featuring the Swedish Chef’s anhedonic cousin, who responds to his patients’ stories of pain and sorrow with loose-brained rambling about chäøś drägöńs and grànnïspübijs bork börk børk!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

“culture is nearly dead. yes, my monitor is definitely on, why do you ask” —perfesser A.N. Hedonia

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Nice Tuckpointing! posted:

I've easily read 20x as many Garfield books as I have Jorp books. Checkmate, bucko.

:hmmyes: gotten better life advice from the Garfield books, too

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Batterypowered7 posted:

J-just use one of your other computers then?

get a load of this dirty-room-haver who wastes perfectly good benzo and steak money on superfluous computer machines

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

James Burke is still alive :mad:

wasn’t aware of this and am happy to hear it! Connections taught me a hell of a lot, not just about specific inventions but the process of how people share and use their knowledge to solve a problem or achieve a goal.

I recommend at least the first series to everyone itt, immensely dated though it be; not just because he’s so good at explaining technology and its history, but because as far as I know James Burke has never cried on camera about how Disney films undermine Western Civilization (tm) (c), or insinuated that a woman wearing lipstick is inviting some kind of sexual interference or harassment

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

hmm what would upset these people about elba? hes got the accent, suaveness, and charisma to be a really good bond. what issue with him specifically could people have?

Obviously idk either but it’s worth mentioning that he also has quite a bit more than the minimum requisite sex appeal to qualify as 007. why, if Mr. Elba landed the role, he’d slot comfortably right in to a fantasy archetype of millions of women, men, and people unconstrained by binary gender expression. I doubt that means much of anything to the great replacement weirdos tho :angel:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

PITY BONER posted:

"God preserve us and forgive us for celebrating her pain" - yoooo, did anyone ever consider this Pterson fellow to be kind of odd?

You trying to tell me that ol’ Doc Lobster, “Granny’s Pubes” Peterson is possibly some sort of crank or weirdo? but he uses so many words :thunkher:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

How much do you suppose he cried after feeling the recoil? I'm guessing a lot.

you’d probably cry too if you were flung against the opposite wall as hard as doc lobster must have been when he pulled the trigger

also lol at how that helmet is making him droop like a thirsty houseplant

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Who What Now posted:

Oh wow and it only took him like two years since the debate to do this

you should be well aware that doc lobster is an incredibly busy man. did you think all those benzos were just gonna leap down his throat under their own power? and those sizzling takes on the rot that is destroying Western Civilization (tm) (c), as demonstrated by the disney film with the sisters? those don’t just grow on steers, you know

you question his academic aptitude, like a child; he fiddles stonefaced with his rc car, like an intellectual :agesilaus:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

dr_rat posted:

Ah well isn't that just great, now the jordan perterson thread is officially being haunted by the undead ghoul jordan peterson.

Hope y'all are happy. :colbert:

here, I can help you fix this:

Beetlejuice

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Tighclops posted:

Has JP shat finally or is he still building that mother load of compacted meat pellets in his colon

it's option C: his poop-dam, having become too dense to maintain itself, is in the process of collapsing into a fecal singularity

he keeps saying increasingly stupid poo poo b/c the micro-black hole within his intestines has been tearing quantum holes in his brain cells

according to my projections, he should shrivel into a small, corncob-like structure just before disappearing from our universe entirely

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Pac and Cheese posted:

saying pride is the worst sin wearing that suit with that surgical studio lighting would only be acceptable if he got some nickelodeon slime dumped on his head at the end

but to get him slimed, he'd have to let the words "I don't know" pass his lips, and admitting to uncertainty undermines Western Civilization (unless the question concerns the Holocaust)

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Doctor Butts posted:

this took like an hour and a couple beers

lmao @ Glass Jorp, excellent work

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Who What Now posted:

His beard looks like drier lint glued to the gaunt cheeks of a freshly unwrapped mummy

not sure that's entirely fair to mummies, many of which are much more stable and better preserved than doc lobsters

like, Ötzi's downright sprightly in comparison; and I don't think even Tutankhamun was this overtly a human disaster despite being actually inbred

you certainly don't hear Ramesses II whining about woke moralists :colbert:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

just try to imagine being so terrible at posting that your peers get together to formally insist that you take lessons in Posting Less Shittily

Obviously that's a difficult thing for most of us here to visualize, but Doc Lobster just keeps on educating us all

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Pennywise the Frown posted:

12 Angry Men.

He posted this himself. Like, does he think this make him look tough or something?

They look like two old dudes being disapproving of a mechanic working on their car.

they look like two lovely, judgmental restaurant "regulars" who lay out five singles for a tip and then deduct a buck for every perceived mistake by the server

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

the Rock also spent much of his early career working for and with noted complete shitbag Vince McMahon, and the latter's right-hand rear end in a top hat, Triple H. it'd be more astonishing if he lay down with those dogs and didn't pick up some of their fleas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Elmo's not voting for anyone for some time, given that he's canonically what, three years old?