Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

“I don’t need to debate why I’m entitled to my lovely positions!” :smug:

*debates my lovely positions for hours to anyone who so much as passes by* “IM NOT MAD, YOURE MAD!!!” :rant:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Also, lmao re the “hive mind” and “fad” that believes we should treat people who identify differently from the majority with dignity and rebuke the intolerant. Yep buddy, you’re definitely on the right side of history. Can’t wait till you prove us all wrong in a few decades, just like the anti-miscegenation crowd did :rolleyes:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Refurbished vitamix, is my guess.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

No, first he has to tell us how much he is upset that JK Rowling got cancelled

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Please, nobody report this idiot; this is a goldmine

E. Nah, I’m pretty sure it’s the attention that sustains you, just like a clown

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Oct 23, 2020

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Heath posted:

Congrats on your two decade anniversary btw

:thurman:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

We must secure the existence of SA and a future for manchildren.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I’m sorry, maybe you can remind us who was the first person to start calling people cunts in this thread?

E. Ah, the “wake up sheeple” defense has been triggered, I see

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Inquiring minds demand to know!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I honestly don’t believe you

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Honestly, who cares what the creator of Tae Bo thinks

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

“This Hitler guy seems like a bad dude, but I haven’t read Mein Kampf yet so I should probably withhold judgment until I’ve got ALL the facts...”

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

feelix posted:

I have a PhD and I'm the smartest person in the world

Admitting I know nothing, I am the smartest man in the world

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I mean I don’t even know what to say to people who believe in this poo poo

https://twitter.com/MikhailaAleksis/status/1320143447924277249?s=20

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Nov 28, 2020

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

The_Continental posted:

Yeah im not on Twitter. It sucks. It seems like its 1,000,000 people who were voted "class clown" and/or "most likely to succeed" and internalized it all shouting into a microphone at once. No thanks.

:yeah:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Yea, I’m a dork influencer, what of it?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Lmao I thought y’all were joking about his voice sounding like Kermit

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Dreylad posted:

we may be reaching the point of a mock thread where goons start getting really weird

Tighclops posted:

I bet jorp sits on the toilet and yells TONKA TrUKK until he finally poops

Tighclops posted:

Tonka. TrUKK. Hrrggngghfargghnn. *Plorp*

TONka. Truhhhhh... *Plimp*

HrrnAAAARR-

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Anybody got that “are you still eating your all meat diet? unfortunately, yes” gif someone posted earlier. It’s too good to get lost.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Pretty much. It also doesn’t help that patients expect to feel absolutely zero pain from traumatic/chronic injuries and surgery recovery, so they complain until their doctor gives them stronger painkillers and doctors don’t want to lose business that is just going to go across the street and get what they asked for from some other provider, so the doctor acquiesces and gives stronger painkillers.

E. That is, part of the cause of the opioid crisis is that physicians were listening TOO MUCH to what their patients wanted rather than making a medical decision about what their patients needed

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jan 1, 2021

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I don’t think anyone said it was only greedy patients, but good to see you are still doing the whole “NO, ONLY I CAN BE CORRECT” schtick that everyone seems to love you for

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

BillyBlanks posted:

Wow 200+ pages of lame jokes you guys sure aren't displaying any sort of insecurity

:ironicat:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

We got any great ape family biologists in the house who can verify these “facts” used as rape-apologia?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's almost like human males are predisposed to animalistic psychopathy like any other great ape and need liberal indoctrination to make them evolve into proper human beings.

Edit: Liberal indoctrination does not include helping them get laid.

Oh we are doing the :biotruths: thing now? Cool cool

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

So you desire to emulate the behavior of trash fire people? If it walks like a duck...

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Is dead?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

When he says there's a preference at the top of this page, that means that his soldiers raped all the women they came across, right? Or that the women were bartering sex for rations or the lives of their families or something, right?

100%

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Haulin Oates posted:

Their relationship reminds me of an episode of Law & Order, where the father had sexually abused his daughter, and the daughter as an adult blackmailed him and exploited his weaknesses to make him suffer. And the father was a famous chef, so she kept him around to keep exploiting him for money instead of turning him in.

while it’s terrible, this is honestly what I’ve always assumed about their relationship, tbh

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Lol you just reminded me of the time Trump claimed to have invented the concept of “priming the pump”

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I made it this far

quote:

Given the tenor of the piece (very critical of me and even more of my daughter Mikhaila) and the fact that I have been subject to very similar unflattering coverage many times in the past it appears reasonable for even those inclined to my defense to ask: how could I possibly have been stupid enough to agree to the interview and story?

How do people find this guy entertaining or listen to him for extended periods

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I object on principle to the idea that being neutral means treating every idea as if it has merit, but will concede that semantically it may not have been the most accurate word to use.

She presents the conversation as it would have appeared to any rational observer.

I think there are some connotations associated with “neutral” and you’d be better to say “objective” in this situation. Journalist should be objective, not necessarily neutral.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Also, did anyone catch the fact that the daughter’s husband is Russian? Wonder if they met before, during, or after she put her dad in a coma

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Incels are bigots who hate anyone that isn’t an “incel”, not just women (I mean, there isn’t just “Stacy” but also “Chad”), so it’s just another form of “otherism”. No need to get so deep in the weeds, imo.

E. And all bigots = bad.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Wark Say posted:

DIRTY DICKS :rock:

This has the makings of a great gang tag

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I call it, “The Aristocrats”!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

GABA ghoul posted:

When they enter the habitat, an unavoidable struggle ensues, a battle for dominance. The weak submit and the strong rule. The dominance is expressed through physical and mental strength. The smart lead and the dumb follow. The universal order of the universe is a hierarchy where the capable and the strong dominate the weak and incapable. As everywhere in nature, here on earth, power is the ultimate currency. The strong act and survive, the weak hesitate and perish. And from that struggle, progress happens. On the marketplace of ideas, the best and the brightest ideas dominate the weak ideas. Life is eternal suffering and struggle and this suffering and struggling begets even more suffering and struggle, which is the nature of progress. In John 4:20 it says only the strong of will will survive. Evolution is struggle. Human society, as every society, is built on certain core principle which decadent and failing society always chose to ignore. Strength and discipline always triumphs over weakness. Females.

It is difficult to associate these horrors with the proud civilizations that created them: Sparta, Rome, The Knights of Europe, the Proud Boys... They worshipped strength, because it is strength that makes all other values possible. Nothing survives without it. Who knows what delicate wonders have died out of the world, for want of the strength to survive.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Remember that these were Peterson’s addiction patients he is talking about. Seems like a pretty huge self own for a therapist

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I think John Cleese turned out to be a :biotruths: guy (or at least an “England is for the English” poo poo), so not far off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Grimdude posted:

He thinks he's the protagonist of a movie and that he has the "whole world against him" and all he needs to do is stand his ground and be true to himself. That includes being belligerent to the judge who is so obviously in on it as well.

The reality is that he'd be the lovely dad who shows up in multiple flashbacks when the kid is recanting their life later on.

I think you mean “recounting” (i.e. to narrate) rather than “recanting” (i.e. to revoke)

E. Not trying to be a dick, it’s just one of those little faux paus that’s creeped into modern English

E2. Welp, spelled faux pas wrong so there you go

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Mar 19, 2021