Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

If I walked into a restaurant and saw Jordan Peterson and Rex Murphy sitting there I'd briefly ponder if I died and went to hell before leaving to go to another restaurant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Samovar posted:

I know projection is de riguer when it comes to these people, but the irony in Peterson calling Elmo a 'whiny puppet' is staggering. Elmo specifically DOESN'T whine! He's very optimistic!

Yeah, Grover's the whiny one. Oscar too. It's literally in his name, he's the guy who complains about everything!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I can loving hear GHOST by nelward in my head already.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The Saddest Rhino posted:

He once wore a costume that was like with a twitter tie and socks or whatever, it was extremely ugly and cringe worthy which people including the menswear twitter guy made fun of. His team likely assumed that what he wears triggers the libs so they have been making him double down in ugly clothes since

He loves to wear this weird bifurcated Heaven and Hell suit that's like blue with a fluffy clouds lining on on side and red with flames lining on the other like he's Two Face or something because Ta-Nehisi Coates started having the Red Skull just block quote poo poo that Peterson said or wrote for his run writing Captain America. And instead of being embarrassed or introspective about why his words could easily be inserted into the mouth of a literal Nazi, it crack pinged Jorps's brain and he went "hell yeah, I'm a super villain now" and just made it part of his brand.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I have suffered from physical addiction to alcohol AND I have low moral value, come at me

Dr. Peterson, welcome to the thread!