Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Geisladisk posted:

Yet more evidence for my theory that nobody who likes Jorp has ever actually read his books and just buys them and pretends to like them performatively

That's almost all modern culture books, really. I don't think a single person has ever read any political candidate's book, for example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

People who are addicted to something will spend as much of their money on that thing as their body can possibly accept as input. If you don't have the money to satisfy that input then that money restriction is at least an obstacle to the amount of substance you can obtain. I don't see anything wrong with what he said unless one wants to be pedantic about it, or insists that he meant for a few sentences during a speech to the the comprehensive and fully nuanced authority on the subject.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

ikanreed posted:

You might have missed the kinda famous incident of Jordan Peterson being hospitalized in a coma due to his drug addiction. This context will help you realize he's a loving psychopathic hypocrite.

How? Seems like he has a lot of money to feed his addiction, and therefore fed it with that money just as he described those with money and addictions are prone to do.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

vortmax posted:

Remember friends, you can go to your YouTube history and tell it to remove jorp vids to keep The Algorithm from recommending more like it. Or use a private browser window.

Clean your history.