Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Ups_rail posted:

I dont feel like digging it up but I remember he did point out some contradiction regarding being a monster to your kid or something and old jorp basically back peddled.

I havent watch all 40,000 hours of Joe but the two interviews that stick out to me where he was hostile to his guests were that Adam dude, and That fat gammer gate dude who he even poo poo off because he kept talking about anita

There was the one where Steven Crowder was talking poo poo about weed and Joe got visibly pissed.

Pretty sure all of the other garbage Crowder was spewing went unchecked, tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Schwarzenegger didn't even come up with that phrase IIRC. It was Hans and Franz from SNL.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

A few years ago Redbull's summer edition flavor was grapefruit and it was the greatest thing that company has ever accomplished.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

And after a few months it went away forever, and the next couple of year's summer editions tasted like suntan lotion so gently caress RedBull.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

PITY BONER posted:

So, goon favorite Behind the Bastards podcast just did two shows on Helena Blavatski

3rd episode was released yesterday.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Samovar posted:

Oh great, he's a poo poo version of Albert Hoffman as well?

(Please note, I have no idea how poo poo Hoffman is, I only remember him discovering LSD and isolating the hallucinogenic chemical from magic mushrooms)

IMO Timothy Leary would have been a better comparison.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Another Bill posted:

Not that I know of. Also, the classic Beavis and Butthead catalog is up in full on the American service but we only get a smattering of old eps. Maybe 2 dozen, mostly later seasons.

By American service, do you mean Paramount Plus? Because the catalog is definitely not in full there.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Elon called Trent Reznor a crybaby. Not Peterson.

Mister Speaker posted:

. EDIT: oh whoops I misread you, I think Jorp's comment was some suck-up thing like "you are funny Mr musk".

That was in response to Elon trying to goad Trump into coming back to twitter by posting some meme.

It’s all so loving idiotic.

empty baggie fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Nov 24, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

empty baggie fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Jan 31, 2023