Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please do not come looking for me. i probably wandered off to try and get some sleep. if I dont come back still dont come looking for me i am probably in a firewatch tower living my best life under an assumed name like Frederick Judson or Juniper Needles. consider this the equivalent of a do not resuscitate order but instead of being dying it's for if I go missing. i would very much appreciate it if everyone respects this and does not try and find me if I ever go missing. i am writing this and it is not someone who is abducting me writing this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Who What Now posted:

Too late OP I implanted you with a GPS tracking chip into your skull. You didn't think that scar was actually from a horse kick, did you?

drat you! all of my plans are ruined now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I mean I’ll probably kick over a few rocks and look around a few corners but I’m not gonna make a big “thing” :airquote: about it. :shrug:

I can always count on you, but also please make sure you have your medication before you start looking for me because ei worry